ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    If I'd known you were flushing and scratching today I would have come up.. Damnit how I get so preoccupied with my own crap I don't pay attention to what others are doing.. Damnit!!

Let's marry up our next Brissie appointments lol

Are you transferring this cycle?
    No worries hun, you have a lot on your mind lately! I am planning to transfer this cycle after stim, hopefully everything goes according to plan this cycle!!

When are you planning to come up? My next visit would be cd11 or cd13 scan before EPU.

Good thing dh convinced me to book a late flight as things are getting delayed here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you bank them all and then ask for all of them to be PGD at once and it only costs you $3,995?

Imagine you cycle for 6 months back to back and you end up with like 60 day 5 embryos.. How annoyed would they be if you sent 60 to get PGD for $4k?
    I wish... no I didn't, I only done 1 cycle with Warren that got to pgd stage, I am hoping this one is my last stim..... I only get 1 to 3 blasties each cycle for pgs, to reach 60 I would need to cycle for 2 years lol. Also I don't want the blasties to go through thaw and refreeze again (cell loss) unless it is for FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Have sent you a PM @pingc383

I dont have a regular cycle hun so my af is always brought on through stopping progesterone. So cant comment on your situation hun.

Good luck on persuading Warren to put 4 embies back hun we had enough trouble persuading him for 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cd1 would most likely be delayed by synarel, I expect it to be around 20/11. My stim normally lasts 10 days. Last cycle my trigger date (cd15)was set based on CD11 scan, the cycle before was based on cd13 scan.

I just did bt to check if I have ovulated, if not then my cycle will be pushed back further.

Return flight is booked for 5:30pm.
    Last edited by Btae; 11-11-2016 at 14:52.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (11-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so. I forgot to tell nurse that my AF was 4 days longer than usual which means I might not have ovulated before I started on synarel. Have to call back this afternoon for bt result and if it's is not as expected Warren will put me on bcp. Keep my fingers crossed.

One positive is my TSH is 2.1x so it is behaving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I didn't think we were at the donor stage either hun but I am tired of all this, didn't think we would consider it having DD. As I say I think Warren is just ruling out DH so we are clearer its my egg issue.

As gor the other embryos our best morula died overnight and our remaining 5 weren't even discussed that info was skirted over and my head was a mess to ask but from what I gather they didn't stick around either.

Good luck hun with your skype appointment with Dr Sher hope you get dome answers. I posted a question to him last night and he replied but it didn't make things any clearer he seems to put everything down to protocol.
    Can I ask how old your DD is? Did it take many rounds?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wish DD was a natural BFP suprise @pingc383
    @newbeginnings284 at the time back in 2010 we thought we had a very difficult journey to a bfp with DD but my God when I look back it was a walk in the park compared to what we have been through these last few years. I was diagnosed with pcos and did 3 rounds of clomid with no sucess and no ovulation. We then moved onto ovulation induction and did 2 cycles on which I ovulated and conceived DD through BD.

What happened between then and now is anyones guess but we are blessed to have her ☺.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask why you're on BCP? Are you on a different protocol?
    I am not on BCP yet. Warren wants to check my hormone level just in case I started synarel before ovulation. If hormone is not behaving then he wants me to be on BCP to correct it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh well how wrong I was.. Is ovulation induction where they give you tablets to take to bring on ovulation?
    Ovulation induction can be done through tablets hun like clomid or fermara but that didn't work for me so we turned to small doses of fsh to stimulate my ovaries and I had several scans just like the ivf. The only difference was after the trigger we were encouraged to try naturally at home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We used fsh very carefully and steadily in my first cycle hun and yes there was one follicle at scan but that cycle was unsuccessful. Our second cycle we had two follicles and the nurses were very cautious having me sign risk of mutiples paperwork we only caught one egg resulting in DD though.

We tried 9 cycles when we were ttc no.2 though with no success, one cycle was even cancelled as there were 3 follicles and it was considered too risky. I think @Chyna was successful with a similar procedure with Warren adding IUI into the mix is that right hun?