Closed Thread
Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Your endo must be pretty severe to have had that happen in such a short time @gorgeousgeorge how bloody awful for you.
    My "issue" (I have many lol!!) is my Amh of 3 and so I'm 'unexplained infertility' as women with an Amh of 3 can and do get pregnant.
    Hun my ahm is very low and we got lucky. It can happen xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe that's fantastic to see! Almost there hun xoxo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    We finally have some obvious darkening.
    Attachment 86223
    It's looking good Everything crossed for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH brought up the fact he didn't feel too bad about the 1/2 and 1/2 donor sperm option last night. He said he would prefer that than moving onto adoption at this stage as the fact I will carry and give birth to the child would encourage a connection that he couldn't get if we adopted a 2+ year old child.

My thoughts personally are that Warren is only suggesting this step to rule out DH's issue which will then point to my egg quality which is harder to deal with both finincially and emotionally for me.

I worry DD looks so much like both DH and myself and if we ever got comments about a second child looking like us the knife would cut too deep. I many of you ladies who have used donors will have gone through this process and hopefully I will make sense of it soon 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I didn't think we were at the donor stage either hun but I am tired of all this, didn't think we would consider it having DD. As I say I think Warren is just ruling out DH so we are clearer its my egg issue.

As gor the other embryos our best morula died overnight and our remaining 5 weren't even discussed that info was skirted over and my head was a mess to ask but from what I gather they didn't stick around either.

Good luck hun with your skype appointment with Dr Sher hope you get dome answers. I posted a question to him last night and he replied but it didn't make things any clearer he seems to put everything down to protocol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just arrived in brissie and heading into Warren clinic for a scratch and flush today.
    @pingc383 approx 25% of my eggs are immature and another 25% will not get fertilized, so I normally lose 50% up to fertilisation, then there is the drop off between day 4 to 5.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok i commented again to ask him to outline his answer more so I understand. He has said he suggest we talk some more and maybe set up a skype session. He recommended a cycle to lower my LH due to my pcos but my LH is always low when I sprees with synarel so I am confused? I said we were very similar and couldn't let things go and have to research haha! I couldn't face phoning Warren's room today so have put DH in charge of phoning with a list of questions not sure if he will get it all across haha!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Btae View Post
    Just arrived in brissie and heading into Warren clinic for a scratch and flush today.
    @pingc383 approx 25% of my eggs are immature and another 25% will not get fertilized, so I normally lose 50% up to fertilisation, then there is the drop off between day 4 to 5.
    Good luck with the scratch and flush hun, so sorry you lose do many eggs up to fertilisation it sux doesn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @Btae - they had made a Wazza appointment for me this morning, but I cancelled it.. Otherwise I would have come up there to chat to Wazza and meet you!!!! Lol
    Ohhh!! We could have lunch together even! I took 2 painkillers even though I felt no pain after scratch done by another fs but you never know. Hope it is pain free. Nurse asked me if I want to do it in hospital or in room, don't really know what is the difference lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Good luck with the scratch and flush hun, so sorry you lose do many eggs up to fertilisation it sux doesn't it.
    Thanks hun. Yeah it sux in terms of egg/embryos loss, the drop off is similar every cycle for me so I am used to it, I think of it as my embies trying to save us some pgs cost.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-11-2016)