ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 66 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @pingc383 im so sorry about your embies xox im glad that you are all motivated and focusing on the future though. Big hugs and best wishes xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Btae - Welcome back hun sounds like the break was just what you needed with family and friends
    @newbeginnings28 - Hoping its great news today hun how long do you have to wait for results?
    @mummymaybe - I would definitely agree hun there is definitely something more than the pregnyl making those lines. Hope it continues to get darker.
    @Grace1 - The embryos only get looked at once a day hun and with my transfer being so early tomorrow we will have already made the drive. I spoke to a lovely lady in the lab earlier though who is going to go above and beyond for me later if I ring back. Good luck with this cycle hun and yes definitely in good hands with Charlotte 😊. I grouped my luveris in with my 9pm cetrotide hun only reason being I was only told to start taking the luveris after the results of my bt so it became a night injection.
    @pingc383 - I am sorry to hear the news of your embies hun good on you for being so positive moving forward hopefully the new protocol will make a difference. Thinking of you hun x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (09-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @pingc383 nothing much to report, my friend. Im doing ok :-) I had my skype appointment with the psychiatrist this morning, having the rest of the day off which is nice. So making some progress on my superannuation withdrawal, which is good. Im also going to down reg until i go to greece on synarel and bcp to supress my endometriosis which might help my uterus environment in preparation for my next transfer. And I'll do bondi protocol of clexane and prednisolone. So i filled lots of scripts yesterday. Pretty mundane stuff going on with me atm. The weather is nice today so im just enjoying the rest of my day off :-)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (09-11-2016),Rosie8888  (09-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok ladies thankyou so much for all asking after me I have had a nerve wracking morning. I dropped DD off at school and then went to kmart thinking I would keep myself busy but all I did was walk around the shop like a zombie my mind was else where. Thought I might go for a drive but it was as if I was in sensory overload and couldn't even cope with the radio being on in the car, probably not the best state of mind to be driving in either so headed home.
    I decided I may as well ring straight away as I couldn't concentrate on anything I was a mess, this was then made worse as I couldn't get through at all for 25 minutes on constant redial.
    When I finally got through it seems we still have 8 embryos and three are at the morala stage (so 1 day behind) the other 5 are 10 cells and compacting so very behind. Happy to be in the running with 3 but its not good they are behind but thats always the case unfortunately 😔.
    Warren's rooms must be particularly busy today though as it took so long to get through and I felt the nurse rushed me off the phone.
    I phoned DH and suddenly the stress of the whole morning came out and a broke down in a huge mess which didn't help him being on the other end of the phone at work.
    When I had pulled myself together I phoned the lab for more info and the scientist was lovely she was confident for our 3 moralas so hopefully she's right. I explained our situation of driving down tomorrow at 4.30 and said I didn't want to get there to find we have nothing to transfer. She was very helpful and said they will be coming out of the embryoscope later today so if I ring after 4pm she will have a quick look at them for me.
    I think this is a good outcome at the moment just hoping they slowly plod along from here.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (09-11-2016),newbeginnings284  (09-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Grace1 - The embryos only get looked at once a day hun and with my transfer being so early tomorrow we will have already made the drive. I spoke to a lovely lady in the lab earlier though who is going to go above and beyond for me later if I ring back. Good luck with this cycle hun and yes definitely in good hands with Charlotte ������. I grouped my luveris in with my 9pm cetrotide hun only reason being I was only told to start taking the luveris after the results of my bt so it became a night injection.
    Oh I see, yes you'd already be on your way there, well I'm crossing everything that you're going to have a det tomorrow xx it's so great when you get someone really helpful like you've had with the lab - it just makes such a difference ....did you start luveris cd6? As the nurse told me she wants me to take that one at 6pm. (But she said it will depend on bt results from cd5 due to cd6 being a Saturday).

Do you know what LH is supposed to be at cd5-6?? As I have no idea....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I think we posted at the same time...I think it's very understandable you've had a stressful day as all of this is a very emotional time....massive hugs.....that's great the embryologist will have another look at them after 4pm for you..

Maybe warrens rooms are extra busy this week with him being on leave from Monday.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge sounds like you're keeping busy enough getting everything all sorted out for your next trip. Enjoy the rest of your day off x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grace1 - Yes hun I started luveris on day 6 from memory. Sorry not sure what the level should be.
    @gorgeousgeorge - Glad to hear your getting organised with everything hun. Enjoy your day off xx
    @ange1111 - No hun they are day 5. Yes looking forward to my valium and brandy with my breakfast with transfer being early haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 So sorry to hear about your embabies. Crossing everything for a fantastic outcome with your next protocol!
    @mummymaybe My lines were all over the place too around that time. I even had a really faint one the day of my 1st beta (cue tears thinking it was over when it wasn't!). I had to stop testing. Everything crossed for you.
    @Heyside I have everything crossed for you that those embabies keep going!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for all the positive vibes and support.

One of the scientists has just phoned me as he has just taken the embryos out of the embryoscope. Apparently two of the moralas haven't changed too much (apparently this is understandable as they do most of their growth overnight, I learned something there). The other morala is now cavitying (sp) so I suppose its pre-blasty.

Now on my calculations if epu was 11.30 and then they had to be icsi'd maybe they have only just turned 5 days or not long ago so maybe that little one isnt as far behind as anticipated as its just gone 2pm now. Can you tell I trying to be as positive as possible from here on in 😊.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (09-11-2016),Rosie8888  (09-11-2016),StillHopeful  (11-11-2016)