Closed Thread
Page 41 of 66 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh @pingc383 so sorry to hear that it sux I know exactly how you feel 😳.

My little embies have slowed down which is very usual for me 😳. We still have 8 but only 2 look like they have any chance of making it, they are not yet moralas but have 10 cells and one is compacting. The other 6 have less cells and lower gradings. This seems to happen every cycle they slow down and then I think eventually lose energy and cant grow any more either inside me or in the lab. Transfer delayed until Thursday hope there is something left.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @pingc383 - Thanks hun, sorry to hear you got a blunt scientist today. That's what puts me off ringing the lab my first cycle I rang up on day 5 on my way to transfer only to be told transfer was cancelled only one embie was usable. I was devestated only to be told by the nurses I also had another 7 moralas still growing and they just wanted to give them an extra day and transfer the following day. I suppose scientists are not use to dealing with people daily like the nurses.
    How many rounds have you done now hun? Don't let todays news effect your next cycle tjis one might be different.
    They have to have it in writing I think before anything is dicarded so don't worry.
    It's always been my case that they drop off at day 4 but no one has been able to tell me why Warren thinks it could possibly be an egg issue of even the fact me snd DH make crap embryos together, he even suggested sperm issues at last meeting - That just about covers every base lol!
    As for the NKC that info does make sense hun, mine are slightly raised but I am being treated for them through intralipids prednisone and clexane. Unless Dr Beer has other suggestions? Yes I am with you hun I put all this down to my crap eggs, we started ttc no.2 when I was 32 though which isn't too old is it, things will have got worse in the last 4 years though, my pcos doesn't help either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grace1 Heya, my beta is tomorrow. It's been a long week, hoping that all is okay....I'm ready for some more assurance!! Feeling quite anxious

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside and @pingc383 I'm praying your embies make it xx

Good luck for your bt @newbeginnings284. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    No @pingc383 its usual to just turn up st transfer and hear the news when you get there but if there is time I usually ting the lab in advance. My transfer is booked for 7.30 on Thursday though so have to be there for 6.30 😨 so will have to drive down and hope for the best. I will request to speak to the scientist as soon as I get there.
    Hopefully Warren has things sussed for you this second cycle hun and you get better results. Will be interested to hear about your skype consultation with Dr Sher hun I have messaged him myself in the past. Generally I have high LH hun due to my pcos but thats usually suppresed with the down regulation so I usually add in luveris. No generally DHEA isn't advised with the pcos as we have high testosterone issues already.
    @newbeginnings284 - Good luck with your bt hun hoping you get some definate reasurrance.
    @mummymaybe - Did you try poas again hun hoping its good news, thinking of you x

Thanks everyone for your support x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #5

So for those interested these are my pm sticks.

8dp5dt was done about 12hrs post pregnyl booster and the other is from a couple hours ago.

Not heaps brighter but it's not fading. It's hard to take a photo that shows it well.

IMG_1478600872.460507.jpg
    Last edited by Mum-I-Am; 08-11-2016 at 20:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its definitely not fading hun stay positive, maybe the first one is just pregnyl which then dropped off at the same time as your natural hcg rose giving a very similar line. Good luck hun x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @pingc383, I plan on asking if its a possibility tomorrow but we will see.

I usually see Warren on day 6 in a stimulated cycle and have bloods on the same day its decided then if I need to add in luveris or not in most cases it has been needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey all, I am back! Totally exhausted from travelling/transitting/packing/unpacking, just started to catch up on posts!
    @pingc383 massive hugs Hun. So sorry to read about the last cycle, where are you in the current cycle? I am amazed by how quickly you shift focus to the next cycle, you are amazing, strong and determined!
    @Heyside, good luck with your transfer, hope other embies start to catch up, sending truck load of babydust your way.
    @mummymaybe it is definitely not fading! Almost there Hun.
    @newbeginnings284 good luck with your bt, fx for you!!!
    @Grace1 how are you Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @newbeginnings284, just want to say congrats on the BFP and positive beta!! Hope next test result shows steady increased beta number!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-11-2016)