Closed Thread
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    He didn't mention that one to me, but I'm taking something I found called nicotinamide riboside aka NAD+. The catalyst episode on ABC days it reversed DNA damage in eggs in a week lol.
    Interesting.....off to google

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey you all! I have been away for a few days, af arrived on Monday so I will be starting on synarel in a few weeks!

How's everyone going?
    Last edited by Btae; 20-10-2016 at 12:41.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (19-10-2016),Grace1  (19-10-2016),pingc383  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Btae with the way my cycle is, we may be cycles buddies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cycle day 14 today and I have heaps of EWCM, is that normal.

I think I remember hearing that the drugs can cause it and he also mentioned he could see mucous when he scanned me on Monday.

I'm seeing Warren again Friday (my god what time does he wake up!) and aiming for egg pickup Monday.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (19-10-2016),Grace1  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Btae View Post
    Hey you all! I haven't been away for a few days, af arrived on Monday so I will be starting on synarel in a few weeks!

How's everyone going?
    At least thats an advantage to the lucrin trigger when you want af to arrive asap so you can get started again, not so good when you you transfer however and have to up the progesterone to keep af away. Good luck hun x

Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Cycle day 14 today and I have heaps of EWCM, is that normal.

I think I remember hearing that the drugs can cause it and he also mentioned he could see mucous when he scanned me on Monday.

I'm seeing Warren again Friday (my god what time does he wake up!) and aiming for egg pickup Monday.
    Yes thats normal hun shows everything is happening as it should, your estrogen will be rising as your lovely eggs get ready for EPU. Hope all goes well Friday and you get the go ahead for Monday x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside. I hope your scan goes well on Saturday.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside and Mummymaybe, just stopping by to wish you all the luck and good fortune in the world for this cycle. Let it be the happy ending to a very long road full of such heartaches that no one should ever endure. I have you in my thoughts and always come back to check in. I cannot wait to congratulate you both.

Good luck to everyone else too, of course. May you have your sticky BFPs and babes in arms before you know it xoxo

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (20-10-2016),Grace1  (20-10-2016),mummymaybe  (20-10-2016),pingc383  (20-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @StillHopeful it's a tough journey but it will be worth it.

With a bit of luck and Wazza magic I think @Heyside and I will be DIG buddies.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (21-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Heyside and Mummymaybe!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful View Post
    Heyside and Mummymaybe, just stopping by to wish you all the luck and good fortune in the world for this cycle. Let it be the happy ending to a very long road full of such heartaches that no one should ever endure. I have you in my thoughts and always come back to check in. I cannot wait to congratulate you both.

Good luck to everyone else too, of course. May you have your sticky BFPs and babes in arms before you know it xoxo
    Oh so nice to hear from you, thanks for checkinh in with us hun. Hope your little man in doing well. Thanks for your support, I have met so many lovely ladies on bubhub who are so supportive, whatever happens I will never forget the support I have had x

Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Ladies.. I'm still confused about EPU and 5 day PGD. Is the lab closed over the weekend even tho Wazza works on Saturdays? It's looking like tomorrow may be CD2, which means EPU is likely to be on a Monday. Now, 5 days from Monday is Saturday. Is that bad? I'm sure @Btae said Tuesday was better, but then 5 days from that is Sunday or do they grow out to day 6, being Monday?

I'm probably too ahead of myself.. I may not have any growing to day 5... Just trying to understand why EPU has to be between Tues-Friday when 5 days from Mon is Sat and QFG is open on a Sat if Wazza is there on a Sat!
    Yes hun the lab will not do the pgd testing at all over the weekend they are only open for transfers on a Saturday. Warren isn't happy with this either he wiuld have the lab open if he could. I wouldn't count on your epu being so many days along in your cycle some of mine have been longer than others, each cycle is different. Tuesday is a better day for epu as yes they can grow them out until day 6 which is ok, unfortunately I usually need 6 days anyway for them to reach blast.

Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Thanks @StillHopeful it's a tough journey but it will be worth it.

With a bit of luck and Wazza magic I think @Heyside and I will be DIG buddies.
    Now that would be a great achievement hun. Shows me how much I dont know though just had to look up what you meant by DIG buddies not use to anything other than ttc acronyms lol!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Good luck Heyside and Mummymaybe!!!
    Thanks hun where are you up to at the moment am I right in thinking your getting ready to transfer your beautiful embie soon?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Grace1  (20-10-2016)