ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I started back at work today after school holidays and I am exhausted! Since my acupuncture my nausea has subsided mostly, I did have a bit of nausea but no more vomiting so fingers crossed the worst is behind me. I am officially 6 weeks today and have my first scan next Wednesday. My belly seems to be so bloated! Finding it hard to find cities in my wardrobe which can hide it... Lots of jackets I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my 'official' dating scan today, measuring 7+3 which is only one day behind

I had terrible nausea today, then craved fried rice for dinner. I went to the movies with my sister and we decided to get Thai fried rice to share before, then I proceeded to polish off an entire bag of popcorn! I hardly eat all day so I think I'm making up for it by binging at night lol.
    @julianicholson when is your scan? I think I might get myself back to my acupuncturist, this nausea is becoming a problem! I can't function at work and while I don't have a patient load (I'm a clinical nurse educator), I am kinda needed most of the day lol. I'm so bloated today too! I had a bit of an online shopping spree for maternity clothes last night, spent > $300 and bought a pair of jeans, leggings and cargo pants, shorts and a dress it's so hard to find maternity clothes for my small size so I feel I had to grab them while they still have stock! ASOS is awesome for maternity clothes by the way!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jess8383 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jess8383 my scan is next Wednesday, seems like forever away. I am craving tomato paste still, so I just put it on everything haha.

I have been looking at maternity clothes but don't want to invest until I know it's all okay. Kmart had some cheap maternity jeans and shorts for small sizes (I am a size 8 and short).

I hope you start to feel better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BT today & scan tomorrow, busy week, I'm definitely feeling like my symptoms are stronger!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just waiting for my scan now nervous!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

hopefulmel  (19-10-2016),julianicholson  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bloating Cloths and Snacks

Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @jess8383 my scan is next Wednesday, seems like forever away. I am craving tomato paste still, so I just put it on everything haha.

I have been looking at maternity clothes but don't want to invest until I know it's all okay. Kmart had some cheap maternity jeans and shorts for small sizes (I am a size 8 and short).

I hope you start to feel better soon
    I too am bloating and am bigger in the tummy than when I was 6 months. Same thing happened last time takes a month or two for bloating to subside.

Re cloths I was very good and only bought 1x maternity dress...black which I wore a few times than gave to a friend and a pair of mother care jeans wore them 2 times as they never fitted were too big. I found wearing leggings and dresses easiest as they hid bump with cardigan. I also bought stretchy dresses and they were comfortable and you can wear them again after you have the baby. Kmart is great to mix with what you have as is Target ..Rivers and Big.

Re morning sickness..all my friends and mum had it. I get short of breath but try not to eat anything spicy. Ginger biscuits and dried fruit help as do cracker biscuits but don't eat too much as the make you constipated.

I am doing scan next week after 7 weeks.

Butterfly x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had scan, all good saw a nice strong heartbeat 157bpm

I don't have constipation issues at all, very much the opposite!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Butterfly Baby  (19-10-2016),hopefulmel  (19-10-2016),julianicholson  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you eat..as might need some tips?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news @AmyEL I really hope my news will be similar this time next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be think of you @julianicholson
    @Butterfly Baby don't think it has anything to do with my diet, at the moment I am eating everything!! I had the same issue with my last 2 pregnancies so I think it's just my body reacting to the hormones!