ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 72 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 712
  1. #441
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    74
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies, cautiously dipping my toe in. I'm 6 weeks and 6 days today. Today's HCG was 48450 and I have my dating scan next Tuesday. So excited and so nervous at the same time. Congratulations to you all

    Question for you all in the first trimester. I've been told that heat is bad esp in the first 12 weeks as overheating can cause developmental delays. I have a BBQ to go to on Sunday, outside, probably relatively little shade, forecast is 30 degrees. Would you risk it or stay home?

  2. #442
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,066
    Thanks
    1,074
    Thanked
    881
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerlion View Post
    Hi Ladies, cautiously dipping my toe in. I'm 6 weeks and 6 days today. Today's HCG was 48450 and I have my dating scan next Tuesday. So excited and so nervous at the same time. Congratulations to you all

    Question for you all in the first trimester. I've been told that heat is bad esp in the first 12 weeks as overheating can cause developmental delays. I have a BBQ to go to on Sunday, outside, probably relatively little shade, forecast is 30 degrees. Would you risk it or stay home?
    Go about normal activities they just mean not to have hot spas and baths and showers etc.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    Gingerlion  (06-01-2017)

  4. #443
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked
    1,807
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Go about normal activities they just mean not to have hot spas and baths and showers etc.
    I agree, just take plenty of water to drink

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

    Gingerlion  (06-01-2017),MaybeBabyIVF  (06-01-2017)

  6. #444
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    4,163
    Thanks
    4,811
    Thanked
    4,023
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Headache has eased after 4 days! If my nausea wasn't getting worse I would be feeling pretty ok. I've lost 7kg which isn't a huge issue.

    12+5 weeks today. Having my NT on Tuesday. It's been a little delayed due to Christmas and us wanting to see the same foetal medicine specialist who did our tertiary scans last time. He is the best at his job and a little quirky which makes things fun.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum-I-Am For This Useful Post:

    MaybeBabyIVF  (08-01-2017)

  8. #445
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked
    1,807
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Glad your headaches have eased @mummymaybe I had a few early on but nothing panadol couldn't shift.
    @kdsd my Doppler is a 'Baby Sounds' it was only a cheapie but does the trick!

    Hope everyone is feeling well X

  9. #446
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    1
    Hi @Gingerlion and welcome! What a beautiful HCG I think I remember you from the IVF threads.
    @mummymaybe glad you are feeling better. Headaches are very irritating when there is not a lot you can take!

    I'm struggling in the heat. I've had a cold that's taken ages to bugger off, and GP thinks the anaemia is not helping. I'm waiting patiently for my haematologist appointment to work out what's going on and hopefully finally do something about it. I've read untreated anaemia can lead to prem labour and IUGR neither of which I want.

    I have my anomaly scan tomorrow! I can't wait. I'm feeling a lot less anxious than previous scans as I'm feeling a lot of movement these days.

    In other news, we lay buy'd some nursery furniture yesterday! We didn't keep a lot from DD. It's starting to feel very real.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to jess8383 For This Useful Post:

    Gingerlion  (11-01-2017)

  11. #447
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked
    1,807
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay scan day @jess8383 hope you get some good pictures of your little one!

    We have ours tomorrow I hope bubs behaves so we get a decent shot!

  12. #448
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    0

    Default IVF babies due June/July/August 2017

    Had my first scan last week and was measuring two weeks behind. I should of been 8w but the baby only measured at 6w with a lower heart rate of 94. I'm so stressed. Going for a follow up scan tomorrow to find out one way or another. All I want to do is cry. Don't think I can deal with another negative outcome after coming this far. The ivf nurse said that it's not looking good & my dr said it can go either way. I have not had any bleeding of cramps to suggest anything is wrong. I will just be devastated if there is no heart beat or an issue at the scan tomorrow. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst

  13. #449
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,066
    Thanks
    1,074
    Thanked
    881
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossomsun View Post
    Had my first scan last week and was measuring two weeks behind. I should of been 8w but the baby only measured at 6w with a lower heart rate of 94. I'm so stressed. Going for a follow up scan tomorrow to find out one way or another. All I want to do is cry. Don't think I can deal with another negative outcome after coming this far. The ivf nurse said that it's not looking good & my dr said it can go either way. I have not had any bleeding of cramps to suggest anything is wrong. I will just be devastated if there is no heart beat or an issue at the scan tomorrow. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
    Still thinking of you Hun xo

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    blossomsun  (09-01-2017)

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked
    1,807
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @blossomsun I'm so sorry you are going through this, I'm praying for your little fighter XX

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

    blossomsun  (09-01-2017)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015! #2
    By MGC Bertie in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 16-03-2016, 11:22
  2. IVF Babies due July/August/September 2014 #2
    By Hoots in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 649
    Last Post: 04-01-2016, 10:08
  3. IVF/FET Babies due June/July/August 2016!!
    By stillfuntryin in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 21-12-2015, 19:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Vibe Natural HealthYour natural health care team for fertility, pregnancy, post natal and family health care. Our Naturopaths, Doctors, ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT