+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeeno1 what an inspiring story
    Would you care to share babe of your FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeeno1 I mean name !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello there ladies
    @babybeeno1, this is my first cycle after stage 3 endo excision and d&c. Waiting to see if the universe will give me a miracle!
    @Faith750, how did you go? Did you end up with endo and if so, what stage and was it removed?

I've been trying for a year and nothing has ever happened. I never got pregnant, ever. It's interesting some women have no issues falling pregnant or carrying a baby to term with endo. I wonder why some women with endo can't.. I didn't think stage 3 endo was *that* bad. I thought I could by pass it with IVF but that never worked...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightowlsurprise - I did have my endo excised in feb by my fs, he didn't say what stage but it was under my left ovarian ligament and around my uterosacral ligament. None on the ovary which is good. My endo was burnt in October but I had a chemical in December so my fs excised it as he thought the endo may have interfered with implantation. That's the theory. My fs said to try for two cycles then do ivf. Anyways I just got a positive test this week and so far the Levels look good, having bloods once a week then a scan at week 7. Feel nervous but trying to keep positive for the baby.
    I'm thinking for yourself now that the endo is excised does your fs want to try ivf and see if the implantation rates are better now that the endo is gone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @nightowlsurprise. I had stage 3 with 4 being the worst. It was like cutting through rocks as my fs described it to me. Did you ask where it was all located. Mine was on me left ovary and tube, uterus, bladder & bowel. I fell pregnant naturally on my 5th af after the surgery and off the back of a failed fet transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith750 View Post
    @nightowlsurprise - I did have my endo excised in feb by my fs, he didn't say what stage but it was under my left ovarian ligament and around my uterosacral ligament. None on the ovary which is good. My endo was burnt in October but I had a chemical in December so my fs excised it as he thought the endo may have interfered with implantation. That's the theory. My fs said to try for two cycles then do ivf. Anyways I just got a positive test this week and so far the Levels look good, having bloods once a week then a scan at week 7. Feel nervous but trying to keep positive for the baby.
    I'm thinking for yourself now that the endo is excised does your fs want to try ivf and see if the implantation rates are better now that the endo is gone?
    A huge congratulations to you!!! That's a great result!! Well done! Sure gives me hope, even though I am 40 can I ask how old you are?

My FS also told me to try naturally for 3-6 months. We agreed to try for 4 months and go down the path of IVF if it didn't happen naturally within that time, especially as i'm getting older...

I'm not sure if I have an implantation issue. Mine seems to be egg quality related, even though my AMH is normal for my age. Somehow he thinks endo was to blame. I really hope he's right.

I'm very happy for you, but it sounds like it was implantation issues rather than egg quality for you if you were able to fall pregnant in the past, would that be about right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    @nightowlsurprise. I had stage 3 with 4 being the worst. It was like cutting through rocks as my fs described it to me. Did you ask where it was all located. Mine was on me left ovary and tube, uterus, bladder & bowel. I fell pregnant naturally on my 5th af after the surgery and off the back of a failed fet transfer
    Hello again hun! Mine was located on the surface of my left and right ovaries (there were a couple of small lesions there, but no chocolate cysts), left and right uterosacral ligament, bladder and left wall of peritoneum.

My tubes were clear. Can I ask, isn't tissue located uterus where it should be? Or do you mean on your uterus as opposed to in your uterus? I just thought

He removed them all. They are quite ugly looking... The only thing I noticed right away after excision is I ovulated on day 14, rather than day 11.... I was very happy with that...!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightowlsurprise thank you
    Yes the thinking for me is that endo was causing implantation issues. I had 2 early mc last year before the endo ablation then one after. In retrospect would have been good to do excision first off. Is that what you had? From my reading endo can cause egg quality issues and implantation issues but for some it doesn't seem to be a problem! I'm not young either 37 this year. My fs also found pos ana and mildly elevated nk cells so I'm also on clexane, pred, asa and pg pessaries. I have a friend who froze her embryos at age 34 but when she came back to use them at 40 none implanted. She then had a lap excision of endo and then had twins! I always think of her to inspire me!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Faith750 For This Useful Post:

nightowlsurprise  (29-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith750 View Post
    @nightowlsurprise thank you
    Yes the thinking for me is that endo was causing implantation issues. I had 2 early mc last year before the endo ablation then one after. In retrospect would have been good to do excision first off. Is that what you had? From my reading endo can cause egg quality issues and implantation issues but for some it doesn't seem to be a problem! I'm not young either 37 this year. My fs also found pos ana and mildly elevated nk cells so I'm also on clexane, pred, asa and pg pessaries. I have a friend who froze her embryos at age 34 but when she came back to use them at 40 none implanted. She then had a lap excision of endo and then had twins! I always think of her to inspire me!
    Thank you so much for telling me your friend's story, because it gives me so much hope!!!!

I had endo excision on my uterosacral ligaments, left peritoneum wall and on my bladder. There was some tiny endo spots on surface of my bladder which were ablated. I'm just a bit worried because a week before the excision I was still on estrogen (progynova), so really hoping some more endo hasn't grown since the lap a month ago.. That would be disastrous...

All the embryos I made only ever got to early blast on day 5.... So devastating.. Really hoping this endo excision has helped. It has helped me ovulate much later than I used to, so that's a positive.

I have positive ANA (1:80), but normal NK cells. I am a1298c homozyguous on the mthfr front, and was previously in clexane, but my new doctor said I was not to use clexane..

I'm very excited for you!! You poor thing though, you must be super cautious at the present moment.. I hope you can enjoy it very soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi night owl surprise. Yes super cautious, but trying to stay positive and hope for the best. Am on quite a few treatments this cycle compared to previous cycles. So fingers crossed.
    My FS said it takes a while for endo to come back if it does - like a 6-12 month period. So I think you've got time. I'm mthfr c677t heterozygous and my fs said to take active folate. Did your Fs mention anything about active folate? I was put on clexane more to prevent mc. Your FS seems quite good though and proactive not every FS thinks endo is a big deal but seems to be! Good luck and let's keep the updates going.