Closed Thread
Page 54 of 102 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffez View Post
    Hi @racquelandkerrie..I think best that you ring primary directly. I'm thinking if primary is happy to do it, then your donor will need to attend some of the appointments with you as he will need to sign the consent forms as well. Where are you based?
    We are in Sydney

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @racquelandkerrie, how did you get on with Primary? Do you mean donor sperm or egg or both? I have a friend asking the same question as she has started the process at Monash IVF (also a same sex couple). I am interested to know what they say. Well done on the weight loss. I had to lose 15kg before Primary would accept me. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had their period day 1 start on a Sunday?? Not sure what to do to notify Primary that my day 1 to start a fresh IVF cycle is tomorrow and hoping their will be a path lab open somewhere tomorrow. Can I just call and let them know on Monday?? TIA!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @SimSam8 u are in melb right? text 0466 468 592 and u will have to find a dorevitch that opens Sunday. There are a few around check their website. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Giraffez!! How did ure FET cycle go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SimSam8, I did everything on day 2 of my cycle. I don't think any Dorevitch's are open on Sunday. Text the number Giraffez said tonight and they'll tell you what to do next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys
    need some tips - we have our first FS appointment with Primary IVF (melbourne clinic) on 27/02
    We were with Monash IVF and have 8 embryo sitting on ice.. should we transfer our eggs to Primary or should we start fresh?

Can you please tell me if you've been with Primary IVF how they do the transfer (ultrasound guided)?
    When you do your scans and Blood work, do you have to go to the clinic or can you get it done near your home or something.

I have been diagnosed with PCOS by the Primary IVF GP and I know I have autoimmune disorder (diagnosed by monash FS).. will the primary IVF FS take this into consideration with treatment?

Sorry with the many questions .. but I really don't know what to expect from a bulk bill clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cooki! I'm not sure if it's better to use ur frozen embryos or to use fresh.. I think u can transfer them over but may be better to discuss this with ur FS. Personally I would use frozen rather than having to stim again, but I hate needles lol!

With the transfer, my first with Dr Nick was guided but the second was unguided however it was a different FS.. it may depend on who u get. Again, prolly another q for the FS.

The bloods u can do at any path lab that primary uses, so in Melb it's Dorevtich. I try and get it done before 12 so they get the results on time. With scans I think u do have to go Preston though but I have been able to do some of my scans at Health Scan in the South Eastern suburbs but only after I got the ok from the nurses and they have me a referral. Having said that though I think I would rather do them at Preston as I know they will get the results ASAP and plus sometimes the sonographer can give u a little bit of an idea when collection or transfer is likely.

With the PCOS and autoimmune disease again probably need to talk to FS about this but I do imagine they will look at the whole picture before recommending treatment. Hope this post was of some help! Good luck with ur apt

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SimSam8 For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @SimSam8 your post definitely been helpful.
    I so look forward to my FS appointment.

I just hope when it comes to embryo transfer they use ultrasound as everytime I do a transfer without ultrasound guided it always end up BFN.

That's great that I don't have to go to their clinic just for BT works as I am too locate in the South East Melb area ... I guess the scans should be ok at their clinic as it's only a couple of times that I have to go there I suppose

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone here spot like a few days before period starts? I hate spotting! Makes me feel like something is wrong with me.

Have u started ur fresh cycle @SimSam8