Closed Thread
Page 48 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @waitingbubs3 and welcome. Unfortunately they won't take you as the cut off is tomorrow. They will take you when they reopen in January. 8 til 5 I think!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyCat For This Useful Post:

waitingbubs3  (02-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @VanessaM!! Aww I have to wait till the end of Jan since my period will be around that time in Jan next year.. Waiting waiting waiting...lol Hope your cycle goes well tho!! Praying for you✨ xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to waitingbubs3 For This Useful Post:

KittyCat  (02-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ladies, I have collated the following in preparation for my Primary IVF appointment:

Me:
    - Day 3 hormones (FSH, LH, Progesterone, estrogen) (Nov this year)
    - Day 21 hormones (progesterone and estrogen) (Nov this year)
    - AMH (but it's 12 months old - is this likely to be repeated?)
    - 2 x antral follicle scans (day 6 and day 14) (June/Sep this year)
    - karotyping blood results (Nov last year)
    - Pap smear (May this year)
    - check for STDs (from Feb this year)
    - hysterscopy (Feb this year)
    - thyroid profile (feb this year)

For DH:
    - male hormones (last year)
    - factor V Leiden blood results
    - semen tunel assay (Oct last year)
    - semen SCSA (Oct this year)
    - sperm FISH karotyping
    - blood karotyping

Am I missing anything that they're likely to get me to do or are any of these results too old they'll make me repeat them? I just want to be referred to the FS so I can start!! I don't want to have to wait to re-do bloods and waste time..

Please let me know if I'm missing anything so I can get it done in the meantime!

Thank you so much!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fairyfloss7676 For This Useful Post:

JNC_B2012  (05-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fairyfloss, yes my AMH was repeated for me as mine was also old (it went from 14 to 10 in 1.5 years). And they want rubella and all of those too. Is that a semen analysis? They need his STDs as well. I'll check my file and get back to you. You'll have to wait til Jan too because they're closing.

Thank you@waitingbubs3. I just started and had my embryo transfer 2 days ago. They've been great. Good luck to you too!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyCat For This Useful Post:

waitingbubs3  (02-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fairyfloss I can't find the tests now. A lot of yours I haven't heard of apart from the top 4, STDs, thyroid and Rubella, Measles, etc plus the 1 scan (early scan). DH had the semen analysis and STDs. Just bring everything I guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @fairyfloss7676, I guess we both will be starting our treatment in Jan next year! I had 2 gp apps and she gave me a referral for fs app which will be in 2 weeks. You can have FS and nurse app together if you wish. Hope your first appointment goes well next week😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @VanessaM, you don't have to answer me if you feel uncomfortable but do you mind which FS you've seen? I'll see dr. J mcdonald....I know it's not nice to ask but I'm worried....😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitingbubs3 View Post
    Hi @fairyfloss7676, I guess we both will be starting our treatment in Jan next year! I had 2 gp apps and she gave me a referral for fs app which will be in 2 weeks. You can have FS and nurse app together if you wish. Hope your first appointment goes well next week
    Thanks hun.. When I called and asked them when they closed for xmas, they told me they only closed the public holidays and they were otherwise open?? But maybe they are closed and the lady just didn't know..

How do I get a nurse and FS appointment together?

I wish you all the very best too. I'm in the middle of a cycle with another clinic but I am certain it's not going to work so want to see Primary right away lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaM View Post
    @Fairyfloss, yes my AMH was repeated for me as mine was also old (it went from 14 to 10 in 1.5 years). And they want rubella and all of those too. Is that a semen analysis? They need his STDs as well. I'll check my file and get back to you. You'll have to wait til Jan too because they're closing.

Thank you@waitingbubs3. I just started and had my embryo transfer 2 days ago. They've been great. Good luck to you too!
    Thanks hun, I have all of those. I'm not sure what the point is of re-doing the AMH. Of course it has gone down.. But wow, 4 down in 1.5 years.. Sheesh..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @fairyfloss7676, oh you are on a cycle with a different clinic! Good luck for that!! Well you just need to ask for a receptionist when you make a FS app. Tell them your DH is difficult to make time so you wanna save time for him or any excuses. My DH has many business trips so I told them and they booked us FS and nurse app together on the same day.