Closed Thread
Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @Giraffez. My feeling super bloated today. Freezing and doing the transfer next month. My body needs to get back to normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Confirmed all 3 embies made it to freeze

Thanks
    Reviews
    GIrls ok this sound weird but i will ask when i started crinon gel it was making its way out like a yucky white discharge but since i did ET when i insert the gel its not making its way out anymore it stays inside there is no more discharges coming out is that normal??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Cantw8ttobmummy! Just started first Gonal injection 350 last night after freaking out about this whole process. Now flying to Brisbane for work and had to pack everything with me. Don't even know if it will work as have natural killer cells and DQ alpha match. Can only try I guess and stay positive. Scan booked in for Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cantw8ttobmummy I never really got the yucky discharge with crinone but I only used it once a day before bedtime.
    @VanessaM what did the fs say regarding ur nk cells and dq alpha match? How did u find out about it anyway?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with primary IVF #5

@Giraffez I went to see Dr Nick L at Monash while I was on the waiting list for Primary then Primary came up and I thought maybe I will give it a go for my first time instead of outlaying the 10K for Monash. I had a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy and the result was 14 natural killer cell something-or-rather so Dr Nick L at Monash ordered the DQ test which came back as a match. Primary told me it's rubbish and that the therapies are dangerous but he will give me Prednisolone and Clexane 3 days before embryo transfer I think. I'll know soon enough...

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is so complex @VanessaM. How did u find Dr L? I think he has mixed reviews.

I also had clexane but it was due to mthfr but it didn't work. I started it a day before transfer.

What dosage of clexane and prednisolone will u be on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guys I started feeling a bit nauseous today it is mayb due to the crinone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez he was lovely but gave us the DQ alpha results via a letter and at the end of it it said pregnancy is unlikely. I haven't seen him since as couldn't get an appointment for ages. In the meantime we got in with Primary. My gynaecologist who did my laparoscopy and hysteroscopy referred me to him after he found the natural killer cells. I've never heard of mthfr. That sounds like a swear word! Lol! So Pred is 25mg and Clexane is 20mg I think?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyCat For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (18-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wanting to join

Hi all,
    I'd love to join you lovely ladies have been pouring over the previous forums and posts on this group and absolutely love the support.
    I have just booked in for our first appointment in the 6th January next year to begin the process for #2 with the new primary ivf clinic in Brisbane. Live in Ballina, nsw and our first little ivf miracle daughter was thanks to Qfg Mackay in 2014, born feb 2015.
    I suffer both endometriosis and PCOS and we have been trying natural for about six months but with my husbands work roster (7/7) and my unreliable body it has made things hard. We have to frozen embryos with qfg and are awaiting a phone call in relation to costs involved in having them transferred to primary ivf.
    Elora cost us around $10k even with rebates due to extra medication and we were lucky it was our first cycle after 3 x double rounds of clomid failing and 3 x rounds of fsh injections failing.

I am new to all this so any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated and I promise to support you all ☺️

Anyone else going through Brisbane?

Xx