Closed Thread
Page 25 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great! Hatching? Have you felt any twinges??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beckmilamoo those tests only test for the lh surge which triggers ovulation. It just means u had a short surge. It can't tell when exactly u will ovulate though. Do u temp? That might give u a clue which day u ovulated.

How do the tests pick up on ur egg disappearing quickly?

I don't think the embie was hatching yet. It was still pretty round when they put it back in? Felt something on tues/wed then absolutely no symptoms thereafter. Boobs also became not sore.

No poas decision yet. When can u start testing after transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffez View Post
    Welcome @VanessaM I didn't know primary does consults on saturdays! I would give primary a try too. The first cycle is also usually a test cycle to see how u respond to the meds so better bulk bill than spending a ton with monash.
    Oh no we went on Thursday, not Saturday. Did Lynn Burmeister treat natural killer cells? Thank you for the advice. I also have private health insurance so will only be out of pocket $150 with Primary. Thanks again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!!
    A quick question.. i have to start taking oripro pessaries tomorrow 3 times a day..
    As we r told that we have to lie down for atleast 30 mins aftr inserting. I was wondering how other ladies use when they are at work?
    I start my work at 9 and finish at 5...i have bo problem takin once in the early morning and othr at night...can i take 2 at night??? I forgot to ask nurse yesterday... would really appreciate if anybody can help!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez every month was the same with the ovulation test which my fs explained came up in my bloods as having a short ovulation cycle. My fertility window is quite short and with my partner having a lower sperm count we didn't conceive naturally after trying for about a year. All my friends ... 5 of us in total got pregnant within two cycles of using the ovulation tests. Their lh surge lasted up to four days. Hence why we are doing IVF.
    I felt twinges with my fresh transfer and got a positive on a hpt at 5 days post transfer. im not sure when you can test that worked for me. @Montaz I also took the oripro pessaries and only had to take two per day so I did morning and night. Can you lay down on your lunch break? To be honest I don't actually think it matters. Make sure you stock up on panty liners its very messy and stains cause of the oil in it! Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beckmilamoo my lh surge sometimes last a few days too but I didn't get preggy heh. When did u feel the twinges?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beckmilamoo thanks hun!!! Definitely gonna stock lots of pantyliners and pads. Lol
    Its my 11th day of post transfer and my BT is due on monday.
    M not aure about pregnancy symptoms but my boons r tender from last few days plus m having pain down there around pelvic area . Even my tummy under bellybutton hurts dont know y..yeah i do get twinges as well
    This is my first cycle of an ivf. Hope it worksssss... everything is crossed!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just take one at 7am and another at 7pm..don't take 2 at night call nurse if unsure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez oh I hated those ovulation tests!! Always waiting for that stupid smiley face lol ... i felt twinges within an hour and then a little the next day! @Montaz best of luck ... strange symptoms sound promising! Keep us posted
    Happy Sunday ladies im off to the organic food markets and thinking ill have a cooking afternoon!
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow @Montaz