Closed Thread
Page 16 of 102 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for ur FET on wed @Montaz!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only 5 follies in the right size though 4 are too big and 7 are too small hopefully they all are good quality ones

Why do I need Powerade? How about hydralyte?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez anything with electrolytes hun.. Its really for ladies who are at risk of ohss.. Are you excited for tomorrow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (25-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My e2 was 8300ish Monday morning and I have 16 (not all usable) follies. Does that put me at risk?

Im really nervous sigh all these uncertainties is doing us no good.

Btw felt like my ovidrel was crooked can't get it all the way to 0 it stopped like halfway between 0 and 1 but all the liquid inside the pen was gone so I suppose it's alright

How's ur little bun coming along @hopefulangel1987

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez honestly I wouldnt know but im sure they would of mentioned if you were at risk (before my epu i was told i was at risk and would have to do a fet) so dont worry too much about it ..

My advice is: Try and relax (easier said then done) its just like going in for a nap, you dont need to do anything hun. They will tell you straight after how many eggs they collected.

I think your fine with the ovidrel

Hmmm everything seems ok. I'm still really paranoid but im a pretty anxious person normally so just trying to not overthink it and go with the flow for now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (25-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks alot ladies!!!
    @girraffez just take a feep breath and dont stress yourself...everything will goes well as @hopefulangel1987 said .
    @Billie2 i asked my nurse if i can switch crinone to oripro..she said no wait till u conceive then u can start oripro... what do u guys suggest? I have oripro at home...but i dont how much should i use? What if they refuse to give more later when this pack of oripro finish???

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Montaz For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with the FET today @Montaz! Sorry I have been MIA. Been so busy with work and studies. 😝

I was on Crinone first and then Oripro after beta. It worked for me but I do know that different people require different progesterone support. I was on a once a day Crinone (80mg) which was low as most people are on 2 doses a day and then one Oripro a day (200mg) afterwards. If you run out of progesterone, I think you can always get a script from your GP to buy more. I would go with what the nurse days unless you are very sure of the switch. I'm such a good girl in that sense. 😁😁 I'm suspecting that they always start people off on a lower dose with Crinone and then up it to Oripro when beta comes back positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck too @Giraffez! I hope you get a good sleep and not much side effects. Drink lots of water and electrolytes. The more you pee, the faster you recuperate. I don't think you are at high risk of ohss. I had 20 follies on each side and even then I wasn't a clear cut ohss case. 😁😁

Anyway, don't worry about it too much. I was pretty happy to be ignorant about things on my first cycle and I think that helped with my anxiety. Let us know how it all goes and have a good rest. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck @Giraffez let us know how you go x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @hopefulangel1987 @VickyP @Montaz

They got 9 eggs although I know some are too old. Fingers crossed most will fertilize alright.

Hurts a lot when I woke up asked for the super painkiller I'm such a wuss. Hopefully it'll go away soon. Do u get a backache too?