Closed Thread
Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so so sorry to hear about the news @Cassidy and i am feeling devastated for you... it's one of the worst feelings ever...💔 Take care of yourself hun...

I can't advise on tests to do unfortunately. When I had my mmc before, we didn't ask for any tests and it was probably a mistake on hindsight. I hope you get the answers you need.

We are here for you!
    @Billie2, i know you don't want to dwell on it but i have everything crossed for you and am sending you all sticky baby dust!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!!
    Im so sorry @Cassidy for ur lose. Dont gove up ,may be it wasnt a right now.. lots of hugs for u sweet!!! Xoxo
    @VickyP @hopefulangel1987 @tjuls ..hope u guys r doing fine. Hows preparation going on for bubba???
    So the updates from my side are... I'll be FET'ing this wed.. i was on progynova from CD1 and started taking crinone on CD15 ..had my scan on friday which was CD14 and nurse said my lining looks good which was 8.6mm. I got crinone on egg collection day but then nurse asked me to buy oripro as well this month ... but she said start wth crinone first and later u can switch to oripro...
    I have no idea which one works better though!!
    Ladies any tips what to do and donts nefore or after FET???
    @billie dear nice to see u again here.. fingers crossed for u hun xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Montaz For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Montaz good to see you too! Im using Oripro. Dont wast your breath on crinone as its on 80mg and Oripro is 200mg. It leaks alot though. I upped my dose from 1 a day to 2. Crinone never stopped my bleeding, whereas Oripro does. I started mine the night before FET. Ive never done a FET before so its new for me too! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Isn't crinone supposed to be sustained release at least that's what the box says. So should I do 2 a day rather than just 1?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez I cant offer you advice to be honest. Its my 4th cycle so I have kind of worked out whats best for me. Im 39, and I need all the help I can get (sorry I dont know your background). If you are young and new to IVF its probably best to stick to what the FS tells you. In Sydney we are typically told twice a day for crinone but for some reason in Melb the girls are told once a day. What I have learnt is that you can never have enough progesterone.. it maintains a pregnancy. Ive had 3 miscarriages so that is why Im doubling my dose. I cant be passive in my last cycle. Email the nurses for advice if you are concerned 1 crinone a day is insufficient. I also found crinone to have more side effects than Oripro.. but thats just me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Billie2 so strange with the diff in dosage between the Sydney and Melb

They do give u 30 sticks though so we would have enough with double dosage although we would hafta get more after bfp.

My day 21 prog is usually mid 30s but I have premenstrual spotting so maybe it's an issue with dropping too early rather than not enough?

What do u think?

I didn't even know the nurses communicate by email takes like at least 5-10 min before reception picks up always so busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez yeah they do in Syd. I annoy them alot via email. They are usually very quick to respond too. My last cycle I was bleeding at 13dpo and my prog level was 40. So I know I need mine up alot more than their recommended 30. I stayed on crinone twice a day and 2 days later my prog was 19, and was then put on Oripro and my progesterone hit 286 or something ridiculous. I went on 3-4 Oripro a day to stop the bleeding. Your body should naturally support a pregnancy but I feel mine doesnt. I have 30 oripro and told to use 1 a day but figure its my last round so Ill use double till we know the outcome.

Even if you up the dose a dew days into the FET. I only doubled mine as of yest as I know others did that. Upped it once they were past their transfer. I mean this is when we need it most.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 Maybe we should use both crinone and oripro so in case one doesn't work the other does lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the message for egg pick up on Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for FET @Montaz ! I havnt done much preparation, just ultrasound. Just going day to day praying everything goes well. Dont know much about prog support but remember crinone gave me side affects too, i preferred Oripro.
    @Giraffez you can never have too much progesterone .. Goodluck on EPU this Wed, make sure you relax right after. Stock up on powerade if you havnt already

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (24-10-2016)