+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 118
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,499
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked
    5,024
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do you blend for at least 3 mins? It's a long time..!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (22-09-2016)

  3. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    578
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use my thermomix and always add extra ingredients, heaps of ice and blend on speed 8 for at least 2.5mins

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (22-09-2016)

  5. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,584
    Thanks
    4,719
    Thanked
    3,587
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Wednesdays are my 'cheat' nights as I'm not home until after 6pm Attachment 84464
    I'm jumping in here not because I'm healthy but because I am time poor at the moment and eat way too many lean cuisines! The spinach and ricotta cannelloni is my favourite and the chicken and mushroom risotto is not bad (not as filling) and beef lasagne is ok, pumpkin lasagne not as nice. The lean cuisine steam meals are also good (sundried tomato chicken or cheese and black pepper chicken are my faves). The best of the balanced serve meals is the chicken and basil spaghetti. These are the nicest frozen supermarket meals I've had. And yes I am eating far too many at the moment

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (22-09-2016),ZeSarah  (23-09-2016)

  7. #64
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,395
    Thanks
    5,947
    Thanked
    4,952
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Do you blend for at least 3 mins? It's a long time..!!
    Ahhh..... No! Haha. Is that was the instructions say? I don't read those things! Haha

  8. #65
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,395
    Thanks
    5,947
    Thanked
    4,952
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I'm jumping in here not because I'm healthy but because I am time poor at the moment and eat way too many lean cuisines! The spinach and ricotta cannelloni is my favourite and the chicken and mushroom risotto is not bad (not as filling) and beef lasagne is ok, pumpkin lasagne not as nice. The lean cuisine steam meals are also good (sundried tomato chicken or cheese and black pepper chicken are my faves). The best of the balanced serve meals is the chicken and basil spaghetti. These are the nicest frozen supermarket meals I've had. And yes I am eating far too many at the moment
    I don't think there's such a thing as too many of them. It could be worse, you could get maccas all the time instead.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

    gingermillie  (22-09-2016)

  10. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,977
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked
    969
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @gingermille. Eating to many isn't bad and remember your DH is away still ? So cooking for 1 isn't interesting at all.

    I eat them on the odd occasion for lunch as I'm not hungry at night but will cook for the pigs that are DP and DS1 who is 9

  11. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,584
    Thanks
    4,719
    Thanked
    3,587
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    @gingermille. Eating to many isn't bad and remember your DH is away still ? So cooking for 1 isn't interesting at all.

    I eat them on the odd occasion for lunch as I'm not hungry at night but will cook for the pigs that are DP and DS1 who is 9
    Yes I'm finding it hard to organize my dinner and eat it while DD is eating around 5:30 as I work til 4:30. If I don't eat with her then I can't eat til after she goes to bed at 7:30 (she cracks it if I try to eat my dinner after her bath so it's a bit painful ) which is getting a bit late for me as I normally work 1-2hrs after she goes to bed. So lean cuisine a few times a week are a godsend!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (22-09-2016),babybeeno1  (22-09-2016)

  13. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,499
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked
    5,024
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Ahhh..... No! Haha. Is that was the instructions say? I don't read those things! Haha
    I'm on the FB group and a lot of girls were complaining of same thing and that was admins response. I haven't read the instructions either

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (23-09-2016)

  15. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hastings
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    542
    Thanked
    245
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    They have just popped up a 24 hour free trial.
    https://www.healthymummy.com/28-day-...up/?lbwref=158
    And yep they say to blend for 2-3 minutes. It does make a huge difference. Even in my thermomix.

  16. #70
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,395
    Thanks
    5,947
    Thanked
    4,952
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMumma View Post
    They have just popped up a 24 hour free trial.
    https://www.healthymummy.com/28-day-...up/?lbwref=158
    And yep they say to blend for 2-3 minutes. It does make a huge difference. Even in my thermomix.
    My Kambrook always smells like the motor is struggling. I'm not sure how it will cope with 2-3 minutes.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Healthy pregnancy after chemical pregnancies?
    By Mulzer in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 23-02-2016, 15:34
  2. Healthy post natal foods
    By maternidade in forum House & Gardens
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-09-2015, 18:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Innovations Sports PhysiotherapyWomen’s Health Physios who are able to assess and treat a wide range of Pregnancy and Post Natal Issues. We offer ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Joyous June/July TTC! #2Conception & Fertility General Chat
Same Sex Parents TTC #5Same Sex Parents
Troubles with Maxolon!Morning Sickness
Best apps for toddlers?General Travelling with Kids Tips
Parenting styles/discussion with DHGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Acupuncture recommendations - Melbourne.Conception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›