Closed Thread
Page 93 of 130 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Ok I'm 3dp5dt and have had constant sickness in the belly and headaches and on and off cramps. Is it the side effects of endometrin ?
    Yep good ole progesterone headaches. I've had cramps on off today too. 2dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a good photo @BEARD88, thanks for sharing! Where did you get that screen shot from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great numbers @brib!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

brib  (01-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a BT tomorrow for my FET and they think it should show I'm about to surge so will have to have my trigger. Hope it's not Saturday night as I'm at a wedding!
    I've not really thought about it this cycle as I havent had any drugs but now it's getting closer to implementation time I'm started to get nervous again.
    We only have 2 frosties so hopefully one defrosts good and settles in to grow!.

Good luck to all those currently in the tww. Nice to see some faint lines starting to appear

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (01-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    That's a good photo @BEARD88, thanks for sharing! Where did you get that screen shot from?

no worries.
    its from the advancedfertility.com website

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am really freaking out I went in for 5 day scan yesterday and I only had 2 follicles on my right and none on my left. The doctor said it may be cancelled if on Friday the scan is not much better. He won't put me up as I am on 300iu of menopur and he said putting up higher than 300 won't help. Has anyone started off with 2 follicles and in 2 days scan showed a lot more growing. He doesn't do bloods only scans. He is a new fs and came highly recommended but I don't see how he can have a full picture without bloods and I know other people take higher than 300 when they have reduced ovarian function. I don't know what to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh @hopefuture.. Sounds like my dilemma.. I had 5 follies, but I too am being told it will be cancelled if there's no further growth in 2 days. I've been told the follicles will grow approx 2mm a day. I don't think you'll get much follicle growth in two days in afraid.. If new ones sprout up, the most they'll be in 2 days is around 5-6mm and as I understand it, they have to grow to between 18-21 mm to be ready to harvest....
    He really should increase your Puregon and let you stim for at least another 8 days to see if there's more growth...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the same problem, only 3 follicles. However they let me stim for 10 days and then went ahead with collection. What is the size of the 2 follicles you have? If they are too large he probably won't want you to increase your dosage in case they drop off. You may sprout more follicles if you stim for longer but the problem is they will be too small.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARD88 View Post
    Hi all,

I have a question (probably a dumb one)
    If this FET cycle fails will I get a period even though im on Progesterone and Estrogen?

@blossumsun do you know what Grade your Emby was?
    No question is a dumb one it has never mattered with me if it has been fresh or frozen cycle, the pesseries have never stopped or delayed my period. Every time without fail it comes two days before OTD. But everyone is different. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @IVFguy, thinking of you and DW. How are you both holding up? She should be on her way to being PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise)? Was that today?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fairyfloss7676 For This Useful Post:

IVFguy  (02-12-2016)