ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 91 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARD88 View Post
    oh sorry im 6dp5dt i assumed you were on the same as us as the above quoted text from blossum said "if you want to try your luck tomorrow at 5dp5dt"

well good luck with your EPU
    ps. what does stimming mean? my FS hasnt used that term before but i see it everywhere.
    Ah, that was just my advice to @Blosssomsun from all the reading I've done about poas lol. My understanding is the earliest you can do poas and see a squinter is 5dp5dt, but some women see nothing until 10dp5dt.. It might still be too early for you hun.. I'd wait another 4 days and then try.

Stimming is the period when they're stimulating your ovary follicles to grow with stimulation drugs like Gonal f, puregon, etc. I'm still in that phase.. Still jabbing.. Still trying to grow the follicles.. Trigger is probably on Saturday or Sunday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BEARD88 hi yes I am 5 days past transfer today. Woke up at 5am to make hubby brekki for work and went to the loo forgetting (cause I was half asleep) that I wanted to poas today - bugger! Might leave it to tomorrow now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I just did a 5day after transfer poas and i can see a faint second line oh wow, I think I'm pregnant. U need to look very closely to see the second line though & still not getting overly excited because I'm prone to ectopics so until I have a scan to show it's where it needs to be I'm still not cracking open the champagne bottle so to speak. IMG_1480545210.150346.jpg

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blossomsun For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (01-12-2016),Cooki  (01-12-2016),Phia  (01-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am only 4dp3dt and I POAS this morning I knew it wouldn't be accurate at all, I just wanted to see if the trigger was out of my system. It was a BFN so now I know if I start getting a second line, it's not from the trigger. I get free pregnancy tests from my work, so it's going to be hard not to want to POAS every day!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amywillo86 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (01-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossomsun View Post
    Ok so I just did a 5day after transfer poas and i can see a faint second line oh wow, I think I'm pregnant. U need to look very closely to see the second line though & still not getting overly excited because I'm prone to ectopics so until I have a scan to show it's where it needs to be I'm still not cracking open the champagne bottle so to speak. Attachment 86765
    Congratulations! Keep us updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amywillow86 I did one yesterday as well and it was a big fat negative and this morning I saw the second line do one everyday - do a progression test esp if there free

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blossomsun For This Useful Post:

Phia  (01-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amywillow86 I did one yesterday as well and it was a big fat negative and this morning I saw the second line do one everyday - do a progression test esp if there free
    Yeah you won't see a second line before 5dp5dt, so it would definitely have been negative yesterday. The very earliest to see a faint second line is 5dp5dt.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fairyfloss7676 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (01-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How awesome you get free pregnancy tests @amywillo86!! that's so great! I would never leave the bathroom and spend all my time peeing on a pregnancy test every 5 minutes to track progression lol.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fairyfloss7676 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (01-12-2016),Phia  (01-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    How awesome you get free pregnancy tests @amywillo86!! that's so great! I would never leave the bathroom and spend all my time peeing on a pregnancy test every 5 minutes to track progression lol.
    It has saved me a lot of money! When I was TTC naturally it was driving me crazy, I would POAS 6 times a month- sometimes more! It started getting really upsetting though, getting rejected 6 times a month instead of once a month. Unfortunately though I have no patience and can't help myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I just did a 5day after transfer poas and i can see a faint second line oh wow, I think I'm pregnant. U need to look very closely to see the second line though & still not getting overly excited because I'm prone to ectopics so until I have a scan to show it's where it needs to be I'm still not cracking open the champagne bottle so to speak. Attachment 86765
    Oh wow Congrats