ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 90 of 130 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin14 View Post
    Damn you AF showed up right on time. Oh well, no natural miracle for us. At least now I can focus on getting prepared this cycle for a transfer in the next.

Nettz >8000 on day 6 does seem very high! I was 10,000 at the last BT before collection & I got 33 eggs! So I can imagine that if they had of let u continue it could have been worse (OHSS)

When will you be starting again?
    Hugs babe, that is hard news to hear, wishing you much success for the next one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My update is I had a scan on Monday, one nice lead follicle so triggered that night CD12, ovulated today and transfer on Saturday - Day 3 embie. I'm quietly sh*tting myself... I'm so incredibly nervous about the thaw. We have 6 frosties so I hope & pray there's a baby in there but it's so nerve wrecking.
    @brib & @IVFguy I think all our BT's will be around the same time. They say things happen in 3's so fingers crossed it's 3 BFPs
    @maybebaby 800mg is certainly a high dose so no wonder you're feeling it. I've been prescribed 400mg. When did you start taking yours before/after ET?
    @Waiting to exhale - I'm so sorry, what a devastating result. I hope you get your baby soon
    Good luck for your transfer on Saturday! 6 frosties is a good bank, there's gotta be a bubba in there! One day at a time, you will get there...

Hope you're wonderfully relaxed for your transfer x babydust - hope you've got a sticky fighter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IVFguy View Post
    Sorry to read that some of you folks are having a bumpy ride

I've been thinking about our 10-to-5 attrition rate, comparing it to some other stories and stats I've found, and I'm feeling a lot better.

The lab tech said that 2 of the 10 didn't survive ICSI, so I'm assuming perhaps they were weakened by the freeze/thaw. So that leaves 8. Of those, 5 fertilised, which makes for 62.5% - pretty much right in the average zone for egg fertilisation rates as I understand. I'm not sure if I'm cooking the books by discounting those other 2, but I'll take it for now

And of course DW and I are coming from a standpoint where our OE embryos have tended to live hard and die young. But this is a whole new set of eggs - who's to say that all 5 of the remaining ones won't all be going strong in two days?

*shrug*

Clutching at straws? Maybe... I'll let you all know on Friday
    Good luck tomorrow! It's always quantity over quality.

Speaking as someone with good number of eggs collected but mostly Crappy quality.

There could be the one in that batch - all you need is one, so I'm sending all the best Baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question about endometrin pessaries...

We're in the middle of a natural FET cycle (transfer on Tuesday) and the nurse called and said to start endometrin pessaries on Saturday, but only 2 per day.

For the past three cycles (2 STIM and 1 FET) it has always been 3 per day.

I have just had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy and a lot of endometriosis was removed, so would this outcome impact the amount of progesterone I have been prescribed?

Any insight would be wonderful xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    The absolute earliest is 5dp5dt. I wouldn't do any poas before that. If you have a late implanter, you might not se anything until about 7dp5dt.. Sometimes I have read it takes even longer..
    If you want to try your luck, try tomorrow at 5dp5dt..
    @blossumsun and @fairyfloss7676

Do we have another cycle buddy Blossumsun?

so much has been posted the last few days I havnt had time too read through every post.
    Have you tested yet? Still a BFN for me this morning. I have been using the cheap pregnosis brand though so ill grab some FRER today.
    I think i just had high hopes because our fresh cycle took first time so i expected the FET too aswell.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARD88 View Post
    @blossumsun and @fairyfloss7676

Do we have another cycle buddy Blossumsun?

so much has been posted the last few days I havnt had time too read through every post.
    Have you tested yet? Still a BFN for me this morning. I have been using the cheap pregnosis brand though so ill grab some FRER today.
    I think i just had high hopes because our fresh cycle took first time so i expected the FET too aswell.
    x
    How many days post transfer are you hun?

I like that this thread moves quickly! Means there's a lot of action! Action is good

I'm still stimming! EPU is either next Monday or Tuesday. I will know tomorrow at my scan. I'm feeling nothing, which makes me believe my follicles aren't doing much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @reecey5, I don't know anything about endometrin.. Hopefully someone else can help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling confident for you @IVFguy! I'm hoping that you still have 5 on day 3! And as @Phia said, it's quality over quantity.. So hopefully those that do remain are the best quality and go on to give you guys a BFP! fx fx fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My update is I had a scan on Monday, one nice lead follicle so triggered that night CD12, ovulated today and transfer on Saturday - Day 3 embie. I'm quietly sh*tting myself... I'm so incredibly nervous about the thaw. We have 6 frosties so I hope & pray there's a baby in there but it's so nerve wrecking.
    Why are you so nervous hun? Is this the first FET you've done? Have your embies not survived a thaw before? Do you know their grade? I'm hoping they're good quality and will survive just fine and you get a bfp in 2 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    How many days post transfer are you hun?

I like that this thread moves quickly! Means there's a lot of action! Action is good

I'm still stimming! EPU is either next Monday or Tuesday. I will know tomorrow at my scan. I'm feeling nothing, which makes me believe my follicles aren't doing much
    oh sorry im 6dp5dt i assumed you were on the same as us as the above quoted text from blossum said "if you want to try your luck tomorrow at 5dp5dt"

well good luck with your EPU
    ps. what does stimming mean? my FS hasnt used that term before but i see it everywhere.