ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 81 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    I've never seen one before lol. But they said it was a good looking one.
    It most definitely is! I've been looking up images of them and this one looks exactly like all the text book ones!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fairyfloss7676 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (29-11-2016),Phia  (29-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @MaybeBabyIVF !! I had my transfer today too, mine was at 11.00
    This is our first ever cycle and feeling very grateful for how smoothly things have gone thus far, fingers crossed it continues!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RenaiH For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (29-11-2016),Phia  (29-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO @RenaiH and so happy things went so smoothly for you! Did you transfer on day 3 or day 5 and did you get a lot of leftovers to freeze?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fairyfloss7676 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (29-11-2016),RenaiH  (29-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET November / December 2016

Thank you! Day 4 actually, our others will go to Day 5 before freezing.. we have 1 at this stage which looks like it is already suitable, 4 others which have the correct cell count but now just need to start the blending together part, fingers crossed that happens overnight! We have 3 others but they have some fragmentation so don't expect they will be suitable.
    Last edited by RenaiH; 29-11-2016 at 16:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RenaiH View Post
    Day 4 actually, our others will go to Day 5 before freezing.. we have 1 at this stage which looks like it is already suitable, 4 others which have the correct cell count but now just need to start the blending together part, fingers crossed that happens overnight! We have 3 others but they have some fragmentation so don't expect they will be suitable.
    Was it a morula on day 4 or did it grow to a blastocyst? Did they transfer just the one? Wow, you got good numbers and they're doing so well! Usually if there's some fragmentation, they're still suitable for freezing.. It's only if they are really fragmented that they are not suitable for freezing..
    I hope this one sticks.. Things look really good so feeling very positive for you!!! Will you poas or just wait for your official blood test? Good luck hun!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET November / December 2016

Hmm, I honestly couldn't tell you, the girl from the lab went over a bunch of stuff with us but it was so much to take in, particularly when we didn't really know what we're looking out for. I will post a pic! Just transferred one, at this stage I wasn't really prepared to risk doing multiples, I think it's clinic policy as well to just do the one. I haven't decided yet about poas, I think I'm going to try and hold out for my BT, but that may change in a weeks time! Thank you for your well wishes x
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see a lot of ladies taking photos of their embies. Do they put them up on the computer for you to take a photo? Is that what happens? Couldn't they just print a copy? Do you have to ask to take a photo or can you just take a photo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have an online portal through our clinic so they post any updates on there for us, so this pic was loaded on there from the lab!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RenaiH For This Useful Post:

Phia  (29-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have an online portal through our clinic so they post any updates on there for us, so this pic was loaded on there from the lab!
    Which clinic are you with? I didn't know some clinics have online portals! That's awesome!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fairyfloss7676 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (29-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @MaybeBabyIVF !! I had my transfer today too, mine was at 11.00
    This is our first ever cycle and feeling very grateful for how smoothly things have gone thus far, fingers crossed it continues!
    Ohhh cycle buddy & someone to keep me sane lol. Good luck Hun. This is our 3rd round this year.

Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    It most definitely is! I've been looking up images of them and this one looks exactly like all the text book ones!!!!
    Ohhhh I wasn't game to google lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    I see a lot of ladies taking photos of their embies. Do they put them up on the computer for you to take a photo? Is that what happens? Couldn't they just print a copy? Do you have to ask to take a photo or can you just take a photo?
    Our lab will email me my official pic but this was off their camera and she just bought it in to show me. I took a pic so I could text to hubby as he's FIFO & away for work.