Closed Thread
Page 63 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just POAS and it's a BFN, I just did my last pregnyl shot on Saturday, so thought this may have given a false positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @fairyfloss7676, thank you - yes, was very disappointed. Yes, I'm 39. I'm now going to wait for the cycle after next and I will be doing 7 days on a low dose of Gonal-F, and then boost it to the maximum 450 plus Luveris (same as before, I was on the highest dose) and then hope for the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    I have my egg collection booked in for tomorrow morning Just wondering if it is painful at all? I have the day off, but wondering if I should take the following day off as well? I won't have many eggs to collect as I only have 3 or 4 mature follicles,(not sure if that is a factor). Do they take the eggs out of all my follicles, or just the mature ones?
    I have had 2 EPU and been ok with no pain after each one. I think everyone is different. If you can take the time off then I would just to get yourself some R&R. I went a bit crazy as I think my hormones were all over the place. Are you having sedation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @ivf newbie I'm so sorry about you result. Sending love and hugs during this crappy time. Sounds like you have some good ideas to bring to your FS. I think I may fall into the progesterone support category because I always get my AF a few days before BT. xxx
    @amywillo86 I've been fine to work the next day after transfer. I usually get between 15-20 follies. But it's good to take it easy. Everyone responds differently tho so just listen to what your body is telling you at the time.
    @nettz84 sorry you got that confirmation call It's almost cruel you have to get two phone calls isn't it. Nothing makes it easier tho. Hope your next cycle with your 5 dayer is the one!!
    @ceecee77 oh no I was holding out hope you'd get to a transfer. So sorry, how upsetting. Look after yourself. Hope the next plan of action works for you xx

AFM I'm 5dp6dt and I'm not feeling anything. I have a gut feeling it's a negative. Last time I had a gut feeling it was positive but doubted it...but still knew. This time there's no real signs giving me hope. Feeling very flat about it. Last pregnyl was on Sunday.
    Don't forget I had a gut feeling and turns out I was up the duff

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (23-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs ceecee huge huge giant hugs. Oh gosh I wish I was a young ducking I would donate eggs in a heartbeat. But I'm afraid this is no young ducking but a broiling chicken here. Hug hug hug hug hug

Blossomsun 4 is good it only takes one Hun. I know it's disappointing not to have all 11. Chin up.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

Phia  (24-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehhehehe @MysticFalls I'm an old duckling too! I would be very happy with 4 and I would think if they are still there, they still have a good chance!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer is Monday . The last egg

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (23-11-2016),Waiting to exhale  (23-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping it's the one @cag14!! Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping someone will know when I should expect to have a scan once starting an antagonist cycle. On my plan it looks like I was supposed to have one on day 5 of FSH but it has been crossed out so not having one till day 8. Haven't done this type of cycle before so not sure what is normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 thanks hon I am hoping to do a natural FET if at all possible. No known issues my side so hopefully that means my body naturally does what it's supposed to. @Waiting to exhale in my experience first scan day 8 is pretty standard for an antagonist cycle.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (24-11-2016),Waiting to exhale  (23-11-2016)