ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    Just got confirmation from the clinic of a BFN looking at starting FET cycle mid Jan. At least we know the one remaining embie made it to day 5, I suspect this one just stopped growing like the other 3 will be demanding better management of my next stim cycle if FET is not successful as obviously something wasn't right this time around. At least the silver lining is no more crinone for me!
    Oh Nettz hugs Hun. Are they making you break as they're closed over Christmas? Kick back and have a few over Christmas/New Year. Much love today xo

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee77 View Post
    Ok, so just off the phone to the Scientist - my embryo has progressed - now Day 4 - 8 cells, but would like to see it compact some more. The fragmentation is still moderate, but that's unchanged since yesterday, so she said as long as it starts to compact, the transfer will go ahead tomorrow and they'll call me by 8am if it hasn't. Perhaps just a slow grower?
    Woohoo embryo has progressed. Here's hoping you'll be PUPO tomorrow. My transfer as long as thaw goes well will be Sunday so won't be far behind.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (22-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! Fingers crossed for both of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    @ivf newbie I feel fine. No symptoms at all. What about you?
    Still have mild cramping every now and then, and (sorry TMI) lots of clear watery discharge which is all probs the crinone. Just so down. Thinking I'll test in the morning and if it's negative, I'll go get my blood test out of the way as well. I'm more upset knowing we can't afford any more cycles for a long time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @nettz84 that's frucking disappointing, I'm so sorry this wasn't it for you - come on universe, send us an angel - right now - big hugs from me.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (22-11-2016),jeb8303  (23-11-2016),nettz84  (22-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaybeBabyIVF thanks, at least I won't have to come up with a reason why I'm not drinking at events. They're making me wait one cycle for ovaries, e2 etc to go back down to normal and then next cycle after that will be during their blackout period. I'm predicting AF will turn up Friday after stopping crinone and with my short 25 day cycle we're probably looking at cycling mid-Jan for FET.
    Just the beginning for us really so can't really complain - I'm just impatient!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (23-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I'm out. F-ing mother f-ing period AGAIN a couple of days before BT. I've had my cry and that's when I normally disappear. But I'm super angry this time. So I'm going to rant and maybe someone can tell me I'm being over the top or if I have a right to be mad.
    1. I was told by the nurse that a blast being 5day old embryo can NOT be transferred any later than day 5 as the uterus and other levels starts changing etc. it can be put in a couple of days earlier but NO later. Mine was put back on day six.
    2. I have progesterone issues. I fell pregnant naturally 4 times (only 3 births as I miscarried 1) I bleed through first trimester if not on proper support. I told the dr I think I need to be on more than 1 dose of crinone a day. He disagreed and has NEVER monitored what my progesterone levels are doing. Even though every damn cycle ends exactly the same. We have no fertility issues except a botched surgery that damaged my tubes and they couldn't be repaired.
    I feel so upset disappointed and ripped off. We've sacrificed so much to have our previous 5 cycles. We still have 2 frosties and I don't even know when we can afford to transfer them
    Rant over....
    ps. Yes I'm extremely grateful for my 3 children that I already have and I'm sorry if I sound selfish, I just can't wrap my head around this ivf stuff when I managed to have those 3 with an abusive alcoholic crackhead, and now that I'm with the most beautiful man who deserves his "own" children I can't F-ING give it to him!!!!!!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivf newbie For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (22-11-2016),Phia  (22-11-2016),Waiting to exhale  (22-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    And I'm out. F-ing mother f-ing period AGAIN a couple of days before BT. I've had my cry and that's when I normally disappear. But I'm super angry this time. So I'm going to rant and maybe someone can tell me I'm being over the top or if I have a right to be mad.
    1. I was told by the nurse that a blast being 5day old embryo can NOT be transferred any later than day 5 as the uterus and other levels starts changing etc. it can be put in a couple of days earlier but NO later. Mine was put back on day six.
    2. I have progesterone issues. I fell pregnant naturally 4 times (only 3 births as I miscarried 1) I bleed through first trimester if not on proper support. I told the dr I think I need to be on more than 1 dose of crinone a day. He disagreed and has NEVER monitored what my progesterone levels are doing. Even though every damn cycle ends exactly the same. We have no fertility issues except a botched surgery that damaged my tubes and they couldn't be repaired.
    I feel so upset disappointed and ripped off. We've sacrificed so much to have our previous 5 cycles. We still have 2 frosties and I don't even know when we can afford to transfer them
    Rant over....
    ps. Yes I'm extremely grateful for my 3 children that I already have and I'm sorry if I sound selfish, I just can't wrap my head around this ivf stuff when I managed to have those 3 with an abusive alcoholic crackhead, and now that I'm with the most beautiful man who deserves his "own" children I can't F-ING give it to him!!!!!!!!
    Im so sorry IVF newbie - especially since you've had three kids, you'd think you'd be able to have a fourth. How frustrating!!
    5 cycles! Have you checked for immunity issues?
    Dunno why your FS wouldn't up your progesterone dosage...I did crinone twice a day...
    Anyway, I'm feeling your frustration-this thing plays with your mind. Takes your money by the fistful and makes you feel like you're getting nowhere for the most part!
    Hang in there and maybe consider a difference FS! Where r u?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (22-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ivf newbie I'm so sorry this journey is so hard. What is wrong with your FS, monitoring progesterone is really important. I've been told my levels each test since transfer despite not having any known issues as the clinic understands how important it is.
    Take care of yourself hon we are all thinking of you xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (23-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Rant over....
    So sorry to hear this. BFNs are so hard. Regarding your questions
    1- was it a natural cycle and was the blast put back Day 6 post surge or post ovulation? They allow 24-48 hrs for you to ovulate post surge. So I've had mine put back Day 7 before

2- I had the same argument with my FS. Luckily I had a cancelled cycle and stockpiled some progesterone pessaries and took double dose when I got my DS. The only sure way to stop AF before the BT for me is Pregnyl which I used on my last cycle. I would keep asking for something else I agree.

Good luck next time whenever you decide to go again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    So sorry to hear this. BFNs are so hard. Regarding your questions
    1- was it a natural cycle and was the blast put back Day 6 post surge or post ovulation? They allow 24-48 hrs for you to ovulate post surge. So I've had mine put back Day 7 before

2- I had the same argument with my FS. Luckily I had a cancelled cycle and stockpiled some progesterone pessaries and took double dose when I got my DS. The only sure way to stop AF before the BT for me is Pregnyl which I used on my last cycle. I would keep asking for something else I agree.

Good luck next time whenever you decide to go again
    Yes natural FET. Day 6 past ovulation. I will def be asking for either a different form or more of progesterone whenever I can go again.