Closed Thread
Page 6 of 130 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    No news! I suspect it's close and they're waiting to get FS's opinion. Argh. The waiting is tough.
    @lotsathoughts the waiting does suck so much, and so hard to not become stressed. I hope you have news soon.

AFM I have just called the clinic and I can start jabbing tonight. Gonal F 100 to begin with and next BT on Saturday. It was borderline as my lining was still 6mm this morning so they were unsure whether FS would be OK with me starting but apparently all good. Finally!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Hi All.

Well I am back for my FET of my one and only frosty.

Nervous, scared & excited are words that are in my vocabulary at the moment.

Had a great appointment with my FS who gives our emby a 45-50% chance of working as it is the best one we have ever had. It is the only one that has made it to blastocyst before freezing (they have always been morula's or early blastocysts) so I am trying to remain positive just because of that fact.

We have a few steps in place at the moment to manage my fear of low progesterone and a short luteal phase. Since CD2 (currently CD4) I have been on Femara (similar to Clomid) which I will take for 2 more days with first BT on 31/10.

Then I will also be on Pregnyl (there goes plans to POAS as I am likely to end up with a false positive) - when is the earliest you can test with last Pregnyl injection being 7dp5dt? as well as being on pessaries as well. He will also make me have a BT the day before the embryo is due to be thawed to make sure my hormones are high enough and if not then he will not thaw.

I am freaking out. Nervous. Scared. Not sure what to do if for whatever reason this emby doesn't want to stick around and freaking out about finally having the happiness of if it does decide to stick around.

Jen xx
    Welcome Jen, sounds like you have a nervous journey ahead of you. Sounds like your FS has got it all worked out though. Sending positive thoughts your way!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @nettz84

Very nervous... it has been a very long journey since we first started TTC so whilst I am not going into this FET with confidence I am hopeful that our egg donor cycle and our emby will bring home our baby......

We all need a little bit of luck and magic before Christmas xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (25-10-2016),nettz84  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @jeb8303 sounds like this last little embie is a strong one and you're on a specific plan to manage all the hormones. Hoping this is your one!!

AFM I got the call. Start jabs tonight!! My HCG was still 5 and they like it under 5 but my FS gave it the all clear because all my other hormones are baseline. Seems fair enough to me
    Now I have to put a reminder in my phone because I was preparing for either outcome and don't want to forget

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts that's good to hear!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    Woohoo I think AF is starting! Was starting to freak out it wouldn't be here in time for my scan and BT tomorrow. Now just hoping I am at baseline tomorrow so I can start jabbing again
    Echoing what others have said hopefully we will all have a lovely little pressie for Xmas!
    How was your bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts thanks for asking, all went well yesterday, FS was happy and we are jabbing. I have to go in on Saturday morning for my next BT. Then I assume first scan will be early next week. I'm not actually sure how many days the clinic normally do the first scan on as I've never gotten that far yet. I might call the clinic tomorrow to check if they can give me a ball park. I'm pretty nervous I will have over or under responded but I guess there is nothing I can do Hoping the days go fast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it's hard to say @nettz84 I've generally had scans a couple of days later. But I also generally do stim cycles so this is only my second FET, not as familiar with how my body reacts in this situation.
    After the first blood results you'll have a bit of an idea. Hopefully your body will respond perfectly.
    I'm nervous about my lining. Hanging out for that first scan.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (25-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep @lotsathoughts will be a nervous wait for both of us! Hoping the days go fast for you too xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, so glad to decide to jump on and stumble across this chat. First time IVFer here, due to start my injections in 2 weeks, not feeling too anxious yet, apart from wanting to get underway already, but get the feeling that may change very quickly in 2 weeks time!