ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 130 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    Just spoke to the clinic, my hcg today (8dp2dt) is just 1.5. Probably leftover from the trigger (as per what I was expecting). Back on Tuesday to check for sure but as expected likely a BFN
    That's a very early BT.... mine won't test earlier than 11dp5dt. I'm sorry it wasn't higher, I hope there is a chance for a surprise. Hang in there!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (19-11-2016),nettz84  (19-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    When you have energy, getting back on the horse can be the best thing you can do. Hopefully they'll let you start soon.
    Do you ovulate regularly and how is your lining?
    Yeah I hope so! They are generally pretty cautious so I reckon they'll make me wait at least one cycle for ovaries to get back to normal size. They have a break over Xmas too so that will also be a factor.
    My lining is pretty good, it reached 15 the day of trigger shot not sure what it does during a normal cycle though. I do ovulate regularly and normally have a cycle length of exactly 25 days. Hopefully this means I'll be able to do a natural FET!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET November / December 2016

Duplicate
    Last edited by nettz84; 19-11-2016 at 13:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I hope so! They are generally pretty cautious so I reckon they'll make me wait at least one cycle for ovaries to get back to normal size. They have a break over Xmas too so that will also be a factor.
    My lining is pretty good, it reached 15 the day of trigger shot not sure what it does during a normal cycle though. I do ovulate regularly and normally have a cycle length of exactly 25 days. Hopefully this means I'll be able to do a natural FET!
    Nettz - I was really excited to discover how my body responded pretty much drug free.. apart from the Femara for 5 days at the start of my cycle my body and hormones seemed to responded perfectly.

Every other cycle we have done (with my own eggs) my body has obviously had all the extra hormones and not cooperated at all. Even FET I did with my own eggs as last year it was only a month after the cycle and my E2 and LH surge was refusing to cooperate.

This cycle has just felt different. I cracked Nettz and thought I'd test with pee I had only held for an hour to see what I would get. Result is below. Surely 5 days after pregnyl the result would still not be this strong. Could this actually be it?? I am excited to test in the morning and see what result I get. IMG_3943.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Nettz - I was really excited to discover how my body responded pretty much drug free.. apart from the Femara for 5 days at the start of my cycle my body and hormones seemed to responded perfectly.

Every other cycle we have done (with my own eggs) my body has obviously had all the extra hormones and not cooperated at all. Even FET I did with my own eggs as last year it was only a month after the cycle and my E2 and LH surge was refusing to cooperate.

This cycle has just felt different. I cracked Nettz and thought I'd test with pee I had only held for an hour to see what I would get. Result is below. Surely 5 days after pregnyl the result would still not be this strong. Could this actually be it?? I am excited to test in the morning and see what result I get. Attachment 86436
    I really hope this is it for you @jeb8303! They do say that having your hormones all messed up from a stim cycle can impact the success of the transfer. Hopefully by having the ability to self regulate was all you needed. Getting that result after only a 1 hr hold does look pretty promising!

I still felt like crap the day of transfer with strong cramps from EPU so I doubt little embie ever had a chance. Oh well, onwards and upwards!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really hope this is it for you @jeb8303! They do say that having your hormones all messed up from a stim cycle can impact the success of the transfer. Hopefully by having the ability to self regulate was all you needed. Getting that result after only a 1 hr hold does look pretty promising!

I still felt like crap the day of transfer with strong cramps from EPU so I doubt little embie ever had a chance. Oh well, onwards and upwards!
    Thank you darling I hope it is too of course I'll be on edge until beta regardless of what the test says over the next couple of days.

I truly hope that a non medicated cycle will be the one for you too. It allows us to not only feel reassured that our bodies do know what they are meant to do but that it is the most natural environment for our little ones.

I will keep you all posted tomorrow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (19-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone have any experience with implantation spotting? Last night at around 7:30 (5dp5dt) I had pink watery blood when I wiped (sorry for tmi) Not gonna lie - it sent an absolute panic through me. But I haven't had anything more since then. Of course the pessimistic side of me is now waiting for AF to arrive, but the small glimmer of hope in me is hoping that it is too soon for that as I'm not due for AF until Saturday (the day after my blood test). Haven't told my partner as I don't want to upset him yet if there is no need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ivf newbie, I woke up with the same thing yesterday and still have it a bit. I'm not 100% sure that it implantation but I'm . I have never had it before and this is my 3rd FET. I told my husband but his approach is always the sensible one "let's just wait and see" whilst I was googling like a mad man. Are you on any progesterone support mess?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with implantation spotting? Last night at around 7:30 (5dp5dt) I had pink watery blood when I wiped (sorry for tmi) Not gonna lie - it sent an absolute panic through me. But I haven't had anything more since then. Of course the pessimistic side of me is now waiting for AF to arrive, but the small glimmer of hope in me is hoping that it is too soon for that as I'm not due for AF until Saturday (the day after my blood test). Haven't told my partner as I don't want to upset him yet if there is no need.
    That's implantation bleeding, I suspect? Albeit late? Was your blast hatching? If not if may have hatched and implanted later the usual?

Fx! Don't count yourself out yet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb that looks mighty promising