ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Attachment 86402

Well I'm PUPO!
    My uterus was in a weird position so he couldn't use the ultrasound to help guide. And it hurt a little this time which it doesn't usually. He was surprised because it wasn't a difficult transfer. There was a little resistance at the beginning but not when in position so that's a good sign. He said if my earache gives me a fever I can take antibiotics as the fever would be bad for the embryo.

So the positive is that it had hatched (not sure if it was before PGS testing or this morning). So this is what a hatched blastocyst looks like! It hadn't expanded in the photo but just before putting it in it had started to expand. And 100% of the cells had survived the thaw. So pretty happy about that.

Now off to acupuncture xx
    Congrats!! I've got a good feeling bout this one!! When is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your ultrasound didn't go as well as hoped.can I ash how low your AMH is and what dose you are on?
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    So I had my first ultrasound/blood test this morning and I'm pretty disappointed. I haven't got the results for the blood test yet. My right ovary had 1 follicle at 23mm and 3 that were too small (2-4mm each). So the right ovary is useless. My left ovary had 3 follicles - 10/12/14mm. They are going to keep me on the injections until Monday and check again. She said the 23mm one will die off, and the 2mm ones won't catch up, so I only really have hope with the 3 medium follicles. From what I've been reading (Dr Google) you should have at least 5 or more to proceed to EC.. and I'll be lucky to have 3 . I do have a low AMH, but I didn't expect it to be this bad. I know "you only need one good one" but I was hoping to have a few to freeze as well, but I'll be lucky if any of them even survive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'm in the TWW also after my 3rd FET. I'm 5dp5dt. Have some light brown discharge this morning. Could this be implantation? Never had this before. Ah the TWW crazies are creeping in. I'm fine the first week and then a nut job for the second.

All the best for your transfer on Tuesday @Ivfnewbie. Hope your going ok in the TWW @Munchin14.

Will go back and have a read. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    Hi Ladies, I'm in the TWW also after my 3rd FET. I'm 5dp5dt. Have some light brown discharge this morning. Could this be implantation? Never had this before. Ah the TWW crazies are creeping in. I'm fine the first week and then a nut job for the second.

All the best for your transfer on Tuesday @Ivfnewbie. Hope your going ok in the TWW @Munchin14.

Hang in there @ABH! Crazy town is a horrible place to be. That could be implantation blood. R u on progesterone pessaries or crinone? If so might wanna pop in another. Ring your nurse though. What about pregnyl r u on that?

Have you seen the **** that meditation video?

https://youtu.be/92i5m3tV5XY

Makes me giggle even when I'm at my craziest.

Take care! Keep away from the HPT if you're on pregnyl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Phia, yep on progesterone and have my last pregnyl shot today. So will be keeping away from the HPT. Thanks for the giggles with the vid. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting to exhale View Post
    Sorry to hear your ultrasound didn't go as well as hoped.can I ash how low your AMH is and what dose you are on?
    I am 30 and my AMH is 6. That was tested about 6 months ago though so I don't know if it's gone down since then. I have endo so it may be damaging the quality of my eggs as well. I am on Gonal 300.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to amywillo86 For This Useful Post:

Waiting to exhale  (19-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post

Yes! The beginning is always stronger for me too and the cracks begin to show the second half!
    That could very well be implantation bleed. Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All

10dp5dt today and got this result however I am still thinking that it maybe the Pregnyl. My BT is Monday and I'll test tomorrow and Monday morning as well.

Even i I took pregnyl a few years ago at a different clinic I never saw lines like these.

One photo is at the 3 minute mark (with the digital) and 2nd is after the 10 minute markIMG_3940.jpgIMG_3941.jpg

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (19-11-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (20-11-2016),munchkin14  (19-11-2016),nettz84  (19-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @jeb8303 that's a great line! Fingers crossed for you that it's a baby and not pregnyl! Look forward to seeing your pic tomorrow morning!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (19-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 when was your last Pregnyl? It looks like a nice dark line. Really hope it's a BFP!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (19-11-2016)