Closed Thread
Page 50 of 130 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, I only came across this group now after it came up in the latest posts. Do you mind if I join? We're having a FET on Tuesday which I'm pretty excited about

Do you ladies mind if I ask, do you take the pesseries morning of the transfer? I can't remember what I did on our last transfer & I completely forgot to ask. Our transfer isn't until 1pm. I might give the clinic a ring on Monday & ask.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful picture of your little embryo too!! It's always very special getting a picture

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (18-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossomsun View Post
    Lower back pain is killing me too. My bum feels numb if I sit for too long. I had my ultrasound today 12 follicles on my right side and 6 on my left fairly large in size too. Dunno if that has anything to do with it but my back is killing me today
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    @blossomsun my back would hurt with full ovaries too! My right ovary is really far back so I could always feel it in my lower back!
    I don't miss those pains at all ladies! Good luck with your cycles. I'm 4dp5dt natural FET so I had no stimming this month, have not had this kind of pains in my 2ww before though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    Hi @nettz84. Tummy finally feels better today. Except I woke up with my back in sooooo much pain!! I think all this laying down and not using stomach muscles caused it. I just had a massage which really helped!

How are you doing?
    Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better hon, I hope your back clears up too. AFM I'm still super bloated but no other symptoms now so at 7dp2dt I am pretty sure this hasn't worked. Will find out for sure tomorrow, then we'll see what the next step will be.xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts congrats, so happy you got to transfer, it's been a long time for you! That blast looks amazing! Hope this is the one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @nettz84

And good luck tomorrow. Fingers crossed some HCG pops up in your results. xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (18-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Hi, I only came across this group now after it came up in the latest posts. Do you mind if I join? We're having a FET on Tuesday which I'm pretty excited about

Do you ladies mind if I ask, do you take the pesseries morning of the transfer? I can't remember what I did on our last transfer & I completely forgot to ask. Our transfer isn't until 1pm. I might give the clinic a ring on Monday & ask.
    Welcome and all the very best, Rocky27
    - tell us about about yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better hon, I hope your back clears up too. AFM I'm still super bloated but no other symptoms now so at 7dp2dt I am pretty sure this hasn't worked. Will find out for sure tomorrow, then we'll see what the next step will be.xx
    Hang in there - sending you babydust!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (18-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

I took crinone the day after

Thanks
    Reviews

I used mine the night before and the the night after and still going....