ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 130 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, very exciting that some of you are starting injections / in the cycle for transfer! I'm really hoping this is a lucky group and we all get some happy early Christmas news!!

I'm CD 6 of the cycle before we do an FET. I'm hoping this is a 30/35 day cycle so that I get the endo biopsy done in around 2 weeks then starts injections after AF toward the end of nov.

The year is sneaking by way to fast, I've been meaning to ask my nurse what the Christmas/NY closure is but I don't dare yet as my cycle sux so who knows how it'll impact me.

Lotsathoughts I really hope your HCG is below 5 on Monday. Fingers crossed. What an ordeal. At least NZ will be a nice distraction to whatever is going on xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin14 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (22-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @munchkin14 yes a BFP sounds like a perfect Chrissy present !!
    @pingc383 holy moly you've got a big cycle on your hands. So many systems in place to get your body in the best possible place. Look I know I've often lost faith in my eggs, but I still think the best one is out there for both of us. They ALL can't be crap we just need to find the good one. Plus, the doctors have to find the magic combination that works for us. There's never a one size fits all system. I think a FS has to be someone that enjoys solving puzzles and is always trying to find that perfect fit. I hope Wazza is that guy for you.

HCG only needs to be at 5 on Monday not 0. On Oct 7 it was at 16 so this last little bit is taking forever to get out of my system. I think she wants me to come back in to see that it's still going down and wants my FS to make the call after that. She wasn't wanting to make the call about me starting today. And I guess she didn't call FS about it because it's not major. Was looking forward to not having to make the 2hour round trip before work Monday. Oh well, things can't run too smoothly can they

Thanks
    Reviews
    And anyone else here think there's sooooo much pressure on the woman?! Even my mc they said was likely a problem caused from my egg and not DHs sperm. If it's likely and not certain from my egg I don't want to know. Poor ladies get a tough wrap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo I think AF is starting! Was starting to freak out it wouldn't be here in time for my scan and BT tomorrow. Now just hoping I am at baseline tomorrow so I can start jabbing again
    Echoing what others have said hopefully we will all have a lovely little pressie for Xmas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    Woohoo I think AF is starting! Was starting to freak out it wouldn't be here in time for my scan and BT tomorrow. Now just hoping I am at baseline tomorrow so I can start jabbing again
    Echoing what others have said hopefully we will all have a lovely little pressie for Xmas!
    Yay fingers crossed it's here. Hopefully we both start jabbing tomorrow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (23-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We may be cycle buddies @lotsathoughts. Hope your numbers are good tomorrow!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (23-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news lotsathoughts?? Fingers crossed you & nettz are cycle buddies.

Totally agree. So much pressure on the female... then we have to keep it safe inside us for 9 months and for the rest of its life...!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin14 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No news! I suspect it's close and they're waiting to get FS's opinion. Argh. The waiting is tough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All.

Well I am back for my FET of my one and only frosty.

Nervous, scared & excited are words that are in my vocabulary at the moment.

Had a great appointment with my FS who gives our emby a 45-50% chance of working as it is the best one we have ever had. It is the only one that has made it to blastocyst before freezing (they have always been morula's or early blastocysts) so I am trying to remain positive just because of that fact.

We have a few steps in place at the moment to manage my fear of low progesterone and a short luteal phase. Since CD2 (currently CD4) I have been on Femara (similar to Clomid) which I will take for 2 more days with first BT on 31/10.

Then I will also be on Pregnyl (there goes plans to POAS as I am likely to end up with a false positive) - when is the earliest you can test with last Pregnyl injection being 7dp5dt? as well as being on pessaries as well. He will also make me have a BT the day before the embryo is due to be thawed to make sure my hormones are high enough and if not then he will not thaw.

I am freaking out. Nervous. Scared. Not sure what to do if for whatever reason this emby doesn't want to stick around and freaking out about finally having the happiness of if it does decide to stick around.

Jen xx