ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had my first ultrasound/blood test this morning and I'm pretty disappointed. I haven't got the results for the blood test yet. My right ovary had 1 follicle at 23mm and 3 that were too small (2-4mm each). So the right ovary is useless. My left ovary had 3 follicles - 10/12/14mm. They are going to keep me on the injections until Monday and check again. She said the 23mm one will die off, and the 2mm ones won't catch up, so I only really have hope with the 3 medium follicles. From what I've been reading (Dr Google) you should have at least 5 or more to proceed to EC.. and I'll be lucky to have 3 . I do have a low AMH, but I didn't expect it to be this bad. I know "you only need one good one" but I was hoping to have a few to freeze as well, but I'll be lucky if any of them even survive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Attachment 86402

Well I'm PUPO!
    My uterus was in a weird position so he couldn't use the ultrasound to help guide. And it hurt a little this time which it doesn't usually. He was surprised because it wasn't a difficult transfer. There was a little resistance at the beginning but not when in position so that's a good sign. He said if my earache gives me a fever I can take antibiotics as the fever would be bad for the embryo.

So the positive is that it had hatched (not sure if it was before PGS testing or this morning). So this is what a hatched blastocyst looks like! It hadn't expanded in the photo but just before putting it in it had started to expand. And 100% of the cells had survived the thaw. So pretty happy about that.

Now off to acupuncture xx
    Attached Images

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (18-11-2016),munchkin14  (18-11-2016),nettz84  (18-11-2016),Waiting to exhale  (18-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't lose hope amywillo86 u do only need the one. One step at a time sending u lots of positive vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amywillo86 have faith, embryos can do lots of growing in such a short amount of time. Quality is better than quantity too. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Attachment 86402

Well I'm PUPO!
    My uterus was in a weird position so he couldn't use the ultrasound to help guide. And it hurt a little this time which it doesn't usually. He was surprised because it wasn't a difficult transfer. There was a little resistance at the beginning but not when in position so that's a good sign. He said if my earache gives me a fever I can take antibiotics as the fever would be bad for the embryo.

So the positive is that it had hatched (not sure if it was before PGS testing or this morning). So this is what a hatched blastocyst looks like! It hadn't expanded in the photo but just before putting it in it had started to expand. And 100% of the cells had survived the thaw. So pretty happy about that.

Now off to acupuncture xx
    Pictures of embryos are such a beautiful thing x looks amazing. Good luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ivf newbie For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (18-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I know I wanted some kind of symptoms, but now I'm just freaking out. Lower back pain is killing me and low abdo cramping - same pain I would normally get and then go to the toilet and AF would rear her ugly head. I normally get AF 2 days before blood test but that is in a week, surely it's not going to be over already?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lower back pain is killing me too. My bum feels numb if I sit for too long. I had my ultrasound today 12 follicles on my right side and 6 on my left fairly large in size too. Dunno if that has anything to do with it but my back is killing me today

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossomsun my back would hurt with full ovaries too! My right ovary is really far back so I could always feel it in my lower back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts congrats at being pupo!!!!!! What a beauty

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sabrina1717 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (18-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sabrina1717 that prob explains it. Feels sore and so does my tummy. Hope this is all over soon