Closed Thread
Page 40 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ongoing cramps since before transfer. I don't feel stressed and I think that is because I don't feel like this has worked unfortunately.. they always say to trust your gut..

It is currently 5dp5dt (CD26) for me and I feel the only reason I have not started my normal 2-3 days of spotting before period is because my progesterone was so high last week and because I am on pregnyl shots..

I will certainly be surprised if it is a BFP..

Then it's back the drawing boards and whether we decide to give DE another crack or call it a day on our family plans...

Hope everyone else in the TWW isn't going as loopy as me and feeling much more positive xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (14-11-2016),Phia  (14-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have just finished transferring a 4AA 5day embryo!! It thawed and expanded perfectly, so still have two left in the freezer. Please be the one....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivf newbie For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (14-11-2016),nettz84  (14-11-2016),reecey5  (14-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well now I am getting worried I am only 30 but have a low AMH of 6 and I have endometriosis which affects the quality of the eggs. My doctor seems pretty confident she will get me pregnant within a couple of cycles, so I was really getting my hopes up with this cycle. I was also hoping to have several eggs to freeze for baby #2, since by the time I'm ready for baby #2 my eggs will probably be non existent. Now I'm starting to wonder if she was just being nice. (Nothing to do with what you guys are saying, Dr Google is saying it is not very promising). I'll be lucky to get one viable egg, let alone extras to freeze. We've also told pretty much everyone about it, so in a few weeks people are going to start asking questions

The good news is that my symptoms haven't been too bad. I'm on day 4 of Gonal F 300, and so far so good. On the first night I was really bloated and had cramping, but since then it's been fine. I've had a really sensitive nose though, I sound nasally and it's quite blocked. I know its still working because I get the yucky taste down my throat.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amywillo86 For This Useful Post:

anne123  (14-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck and welcome to the TWW crazies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I meant Orgalutran! I'm hoping it will mean I make more eggs - I thought with only four follicles, I would only get four eggs? I'm new to everything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Ongoing cramps since before transfer. I don't feel stressed and I think that is because I don't feel like this has worked unfortunately.. they always say to trust your gut..

It is currently 5dp5dt (CD26) for me and I feel the only reason I have not started my normal 2-3 days of spotting before period is because my progesterone was so high last week and because I am on pregnyl shots..

I will certainly be surprised if it is a BFP..

Then it's back the drawing boards and whether we decide to give DE another crack or call it a day on our family plans...

Hope everyone else in the TWW isn't going as loopy as me and feeling much more positive xx
    Big hugs - I am in the same boat as you - I'm just waiting on my BFN call from my nurse.

The disappointment is a soul-killer. I'm so sorry you're not feeling it! Symptom spotting sucks!

But you never know.... don't count yourself out just yet!

Was this round a DE cycle for you? Local or abroad?

I just sent off an email to Team Miracle in Cyprus - I'm aiming for a DE cycle in May.

Hang in there!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (14-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    Big hugs - I am in the same boat as you - I'm just waiting on my BFN call from my nurse.

The disappointment is a soul-killer. I'm so sorry you're not feeling it! Symptom spotting sucks!

But you never know.... don't count yourself out just yet!

Was this round a DE cycle for you? Local or abroad?

I just sent off an email to Team Miracle in Cyprus - I'm aiming for a DE cycle in May.

Hang in there!
    Yep DE cycle for us. My cousin was our donor.

Sorry for for you too

I hope I get a nice surprise but I fear the only surprise I'll get is a really heavy and horrible period

xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (14-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you ladies take your husbands/partners to your pre-transfer progress scans? I feel like there won't be much need, but I also would also like him to be involved in as much of the process as he can be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RenaiH View Post
    Did you ladies take your husbands/partners to your pre-transfer progress scans? I feel like there won't be much need, but I also would also like him to be involved in as much of the process as he can be.
    I leave mine - as he works and don't want to use up good karma time with him. His work is supportive, but don't wanna use up all the good will. I only bank on his time for EPU. But really up to you, if time away isn't an issue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm not so happy today after the second scan.
    I had 8 follicles (21,21, 17, 17,17,15, 14,14) and four more <10mm(10,6,6,6). I thought they will give me trigger today but clinic told me that they are fully booked and my EPU will be on Friday (triger on wed night). I have only 8 good size follicles and I think most of them will be oversize by Friday. I'm not happy with their decision. my estrogen is 6000
    Any suggestions that what should be the size of follicles on the day of trigger?
    I have to take gona f today and tomorrow, do the follicle size keep on increasing after we stop gona-f?
    Last edited by anne123; 14-11-2016 at 14:30.