ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 119 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1300
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @brib 11 to day 5 is awesome numbers! Congrats

I need to call the clinic today to find out transfer time tomorrow.

I was feeling so relaxed and now I am so stressed out. Out of 4 people I work with in my team I was the only one in yesterday and again today. So I'm extremely busy.
    I'm feeling really anxious and about ready to blow a fuse, I wonder if it's just me or the oripro!
    I was so hoping to have a stress free week and go into transfer nice and relaxed! Hope it doesn't affect my chances

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same @mish239 This week has been crazier than it has been in a really long time. Go figure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    9dp5dt - two days to go before bloods.

Still sick in the belly, headaches, cramping on and off.

So nervous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    @munchkin14 i know my clinic does 15 days from ET! Im planning on starting on 5dp5dt lol early i know but i cant help myself! @reecey5 this is stim cycle number 3 back to back. My 1st 2 were cancellee for poor stimulation and this is my lucky 3rd. They retrieved 14 eggs and 11 fertilized and all are great quality
    Brib I tested last night at @ 4dp3dt and again this morning!

Personally I find trying not to test excruciating and prefer to spend the $30 extra on tests to test every morning. Why the hell not? It's not like it's much compared to what we pay!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jellyblush For This Useful Post:

brib  (07-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    9dp5dt - two days to go before bloods.

Still sick in the belly, headaches, cramping on and off.

So nervous
    Good luck!!!!! Have everything crossed for you!!! Was this a fresh transfer or frozen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    I'm out for this cycle I think - 10dp3dt and still BFN. I spoke to my FS to find out if I needed to book in a blood test to confirm, but she said it wasn't necessary unless I get a positive. She said I should be showing as positive by now. I can feel AF coming on as well Definitely going to switch to the short protocol for the next cycle and hopefully get better results!

My FS is going to think I'm nuts.. I've already booked an appointment tomorrow to discuss a new plan/protocol, but it was the only one left for the year due to a cancellation- the next one is not until mid Jan!
    @amywillow86

Wow I find that very unprofessional I guess you could say if your FS said you should be getting a bfp by now. I only got my BFP at 10dp5dt and it was very faint Ive had no symptoms at all except cramping at 7dp5dt which i assume was implantation. So definately wouldnt be ruleing it out just yet.
    Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARD88 View Post
    @amywillow86

Wow I find that very unprofessional I guess you could say if your FS said you should be getting a bfp by now. I only got my BFP at 10dp5dt and it was very faint Ive had no symptoms at all except cramping at 7dp5dt which i assume was implantation. So definately wouldnt be ruleing it out just yet.
    Good luck.
    Yeah I find it a bit strange that they wouldn't want to do a blood test to confirm it before taking me off the progesterone - too bad if I am a late implanter like yourself! I might keep going with the progesterone until Friday. I will still keep testing for the next couple of days just in case. I wonder if this is a way to manipulate their statistics? Not getting an official negative result?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARD88 View Post
    @amywillow86

Good luck.
    When is your BT???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    Yeah I find it a bit strange that they wouldn't want to do a blood test to confirm it before taking me off the progesterone - too bad if I am a late implanter like yourself! I might keep going with the progesterone until Friday. I will still keep testing for the next couple of days just in case. I wonder if this is a way to manipulate their statistics? Not getting an official negative result?
    @amywillow86

Have you seen these before? the Embryo that i had transferred was a Grade 4bb which meant there was thinning of the shell (not quite hatching yet) so i put myself at 1 day behind this 5 day imolantation schedule and well it was spot on for me. I know alot of people get their bfp 5dp5dt but i guess it all depends on how advanced your emby was ect.
    Attached Images

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BEARD88 For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (07-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does this mean a blood test would be 9 days post transfer for a 5 day embryo?