ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 113 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1300
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Great! I felt scared I would cut myself before I worked this out.
    ���������������� �
    I use a paper towel, so it shattered in the paper towel! I got lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    flower78, why does it need to be sealed in glass?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    Oh wow, where abouts do you live? Good night and I hope you're better tomorrow!
    Toronto Canada

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I just say as a brand new poster to @Summer and others (well I was here in 2010 but new to 2016) that the thing unsettling me is the rumours and controversy. The thread seemed fine before doubts were cast? It's very unsettling to know of 'an issue' but not know what it is ... it might be better to just report to mods who I'm sure would let everyone know if something wrong was proven. Or to provide details as to exactly what you feel has been done/is being done?

This is just confusing, there's some suspected dodgyness but newer posters don't know what that is. I don't really feel like sharing in this forum anymore. I absolutely know that was no-ones intention but with inferences but no full story it's unsettling to those of us who have just turned up for support

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jellyblush For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (10-12-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    flower78, why does it need to be sealed in glass?
    I guess it would be because it might bind to plastic, or maybe to seal it away from air to protect the drug, something like that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am triggering tonight and I unfortunately only have 4 follicles within the right size range so hopefully I'll end up with 2 day 3 embys to transfer on Saturday. I'm feeling really depressed I didn't respond to this cycle as I expected but hopefully since I have less follicles than last time I have better eggs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Sorry all, I think I may have joined at the wrong time, but I just have a question, does anyone know what the trick is with these sealed glass pregnyl vials? This is the second one that's shattered in my fingers... I just can't get them to open properly..
    Get your alcohol swab first put that around the top of the vial. Pinch with ur thumb and index finger. Break by applying pressure with your thumb away from you. I hope this helps. Never snap a vial without the alcohol swab around it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You should also be applying pressure to the round dot and break away from you. I personally use a tissue. If u ask your nurse.. She should be able to give you a little rubber opener that goes over the top too. Don't forget you should flick so all liquid is at the bottom of the vial.. Not top. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET November / December 2016

I'm not so sure what to believe but I don't want one persons suspicion (whether it's valid or not) to ruin a great thread. If you are worried @Summer please report to the moderators.

Is everyone happy to put that in the past & move forward. There's some positive news coming of this thread we can't let the momentum get away!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munchkin14 For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (06-12-2016),Endo85  (06-12-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 9DP3DT and still getting a BFN . My clinic (WFC) hasn't said anything about doing a blood test. They only said to call if I get a BFP. I'm sure if I ring and ask they will give me one, but I'm thinking about going to my local GP and getting a blood test because I just want to know one way or another. Does anyone know if I can do this, and how long it takes to get the results? I guess I just don't believe that it hasn't worked.

I have some symptoms that I don't think are Crinone related- well they aren't listed as a side effect. Bad acne, vivid dreams, I had cramping only one day (the exact day I should have been implanting). The last 2 days I've also had really heavy discharge. To the point it is soaking through my pants/bed. It is white-clear. I know this can be a Crinone symptom, but I've been taking it for 10 days and never had this side effect before! I don't know if I've just tested too early (although Dr Google doesn't seem to think so) or if my body is just messing with my mind. I know some people get a BFP after this day, but I thought that was only if they were late implanters. I'm fairly certain if I did implant, it was on Friday (5dpt) because that's when I had the cramping.

Also, my work Christmas party is on Saturday so if I'm 100% not pregnant I plan on drowning my sorrows with the free booze.