Closed Thread
Page 111 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1300
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smittykitty View Post
    Thank you so much @fairyfloss7676, hopefully i get this right...they have put me on an Antagonist protocol - i started 150 units of Gonal F on Saturday on and i star Orgalutran on Thursday before a scan on Friday....its all a bit overwhelming at the moment, hope your eggs are growing nicely
    Wishing you the very best hun!! My eggs appear to be growing nicely so far so good they tell me!! I agree it is very overwhelming! for you too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Omg ok I was really naughty guys and tested at 5dp5dt. As those who've been around awhile know my daughter was born sleeping back in June. Well it's faint but it's definitely there and it's pink. Here's hoping it now gets darker. Attachment 86826
    Yay!!!

I can see it definitely a bfp!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Something smells very fishy here and I wouldn't be surprised if @PING383 is now calling herself @fairyfloss7676 and pretending that she is on her first cycle and asking random questions that don't make sense to throw people off.

So Ping, you've asked about Sydney FSs, and then on another thread asked about low cost clinics in Perth? You've put yourself down as Low AMH and are calling yourself a poor responder, yet if this is your first IVF cycle, how would you know that? Most people don't FS shop and say they've seen several FSs and no one is interested in helping poor responders, when if this really is your first cycle you don't know if your are a poor responder or not. And by the way 12 follicles with 5 good lead follies is not a poor response at all.

Most people heading into their first cycle are naive, blindly optimistic and do not know anything much about agonist / antagonist cycles, NKC, immune issues, poor response etc. This information is normally found after many failed cycles of IVF and lots of research, forum reading, investigation etc. I have no doubt that this is the path you have been on, but by pretending to be a newbie who's done lots of research just doesn't add up.

@fairyfloss7676 I think you really need to be honest about who you are and what your experience is and has been as you are asking for help / giving advice under false pretences and people are responding to you as if you are the person you are pretending to be and it's not fair.
    @Summer I don't get it?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BEARD88 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARD88 View Post
    @Summer I don't get it?
    That makes two of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the ladies with BFP's. I'm confused what does 5dp5dt stand for? I thought you need to wait two weeks to do the pt? I just ordered mine in the Coles delivery as I did not want to be seen buying one given I have not told a lot of people what I'm doing. Massive migraine from Gonel f today hope I goes soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    5dp5dt means five days past five day transfer. So 10dpo. That's about the earliest you might get a BFP on a high sensitivity HPT like a FRER (First response early response test). Later is much more reliable of course.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Endo85  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Did my 1st oripro pessery this morning now I'm trying to figure out if my tummy cramping is from that or hunger They are so much better than the crinone, doesn't seem as messy.

I'm so excited for Thursday, I hope this week goes fast.
    Haha I think the opposite as I have so much coming out but then again I'm having 1 crinone in the am and 3 ovipro over the rest of the day lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    I'm on crinone and wow am I ever acting like a b!t@h!! I can see my craziness but I just can't stop it. And there's a whole lot of crying. These hormones are awful

I feel like there's so much crap up there. It doesn't leak out like other progesterone suppositories that I've been on.
    Yes I was like that & my nurse said you may need to fish some out as it clumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Yay!!!

I can see it definitely a bfp!!
    You should see today's it's definitely there

Quote Originally Posted by Endo85 View Post
    Congrats to all the ladies with BFP's. I'm confused what does 5dp5dt stand for? I thought you need to wait two weeks to do the pt? I just ordered mine in the Coles delivery as I did not want to be seen buying one given I have not told a lot of people what I'm doing. Massive migraine from Gonel f today hope I goes soon.
    5dp5dt is 5 days post 5 day transfer or 10 days post ovulation (dpo). Today I'm 11dpo. I have to have my blood test on Saturday. They normally recommend waiting ESP if you've had a trigger but this was a natural Frozen embryo transfer for me so no worries about a false positive.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Endo85  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Summer you have a valid point

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    @Summer you have a valid point
    Thank you hon, there is something that doesn't add up. I understand if there's been some issues, that someone might change their name and start again - that's fine and no problem, I'm sure many on here have done it. But starting fresh is different to pretending to be someone else and telling half-truths and saying pretty much the same things that you said as the previous version of yourself. It's confusing and not fair to those who may not have known the previous poster and the issues that came up.
    Last edited by Summer; 05-12-2016 at 18:36.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyblush View Post
    @Phia omg why is Monash so expensive! I just switched from Melbourne IVF and couldn't believe that I pay MORE yet I never see my FS! At Melbourne I saw my Dr every 2-3 days, she did all my scans, with pickup and my ET and we revisited the plan together several times through the cycle.

Monash, more money, see my FS once pre cycle, scans weekly, different Drs for each visit - I can't see what is costing so much more? Advertising probably!!

However.... all that said Melbourne didn't get me pregnant and maybe Monash will
    I hear ya! I don't get it either!