Closed Thread
Page 110 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1300
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Summer, but I'm not following.. ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    So I'm 8DP3DT and I had another BFN on FRER. I'm starting to realise it probably hasn't worked I know it's 'technically' too early, but from what I've been reading, most people get their BFP between days 6-8pt when using FRER. I don't have the slightest faintest line. I thought I was implanting on Friday because I was cramping all day but it only lasted about 1.5 days and AF hasn't come. I should be getting a BFP by now if that is the case?

The worst thing is there was 2 pregnancy announcements on the weekend - one couple didn't even want the baby (they were going to abort but changed their mind)! The other couple can't afford it, they borrow money from us or another family member every week! And by ' 'borrow' I mean take and not return. So now there is a family dinner tonight where I'm supposed to go and pretend to be happy for them. I hate that I'm not happy for them, but I just feel like the wrong people keep getting pregnant! They all know about our IVF too so it's going to be pretty awkward... I'm not very good at being fake happy.
    Hugs hun, look at @BEARD88 who got her bfp at 15 dpo! Fingers crossed the same happens for you hun. xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fairyfloss7676 For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Did my 1st oripro pessery this morning now I'm trying to figure out if my tummy cramping is from that or hunger They are so much better than the crinone, doesn't seem as messy.

I'm so excited for Thursday, I hope this week goes fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Did my 1st oripro pessery this morning now I'm trying to figure out if my tummy cramping is from that or hunger They are so much better than the crinone, doesn't seem as messy.

Lol, is it that fast acting?? Hoping this week moves quickly for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post

I'm on crinone and wow am I ever acting like a b!t@h!! I can see my craziness but I just can't stop it. And there's a whole lot of crying. These hormones are awful

I feel like there's so much crap up there. It doesn't leak out like other progesterone suppositories that I've been on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    I'm on crinone and wow am I ever acting like a b!t@h!! I can see my craziness but I just can't stop it. And there's a whole lot of crying. These hormones are awful

I feel like there's so much crap up there. It doesn't leak out like other progesterone suppositories that I've been on.
    Oh dear! that's sounds horrible is it a high dose you're on or is that what progesterone does?

Thanks
    Reviews

It's awful isn't it! I found in crinone I had such a short fuse and I started to feel really down and negative.
    It wasn't to messy to start with but by the end it was awful.
    If only people knew what we have to go thru hey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think I'm on a high dose necessarily. 2 a day. But I'm also taking estrace so hormone overload. Starting tomorrow I add an antibiotic.

Ok it's 11:30pm here. Off to bed. Take care and talk tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    Welcome @smittykitty! So nice of you to join us and congrats for making it in before the xmas close.. Hopefully Santa will impregnate you with a cutey for xmas!!

If you have any questions, let us know! Good luck with everything today! What stims have they prescribed for you and what protocol have they put you on?

Afm I have another scan today and on Monday.. Hoping my little follicles haven't grown more than 1mm overnight... I need them to grow 1mm a day otherwise they'll get too big..
    Thank you so much @fairyfloss7676, hopefully i get this right...they have put me on an Antagonist protocol - i started 150 units of Gonal F on Saturday on and i star Orgalutran on Thursday before a scan on Friday....its all a bit overwhelming at the moment, hope your eggs are growing nicely

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET November / December 2016

I don't think I'm on a high dose necessarily. 2 a day. But I'm also taking estrace so hormone overload. Starting tomorrow I add an antibiotic.

Ok it's 11:30pm here. Off to bed. Take care and talk tomorrow
    Oh wow, where abouts do you live? Good night and I hope you're better tomorrow!