ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 130 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin14 View Post
    Phia 12 is great!! Are u having your frostie transferred this cycle & then PGD & freezing of the embies from this EPU?

Maybebaby when is your BT? How are u feeling?

Nettz & Lotsathoughts how are stims going??

Jeb do u have anyone else to go to your transfer with u if it is while DH is away? My mum came to one of mine with DH was O/S, she was fascinated! Finger crossed this is your lucky embie

Ping how are u going?? Where r u at?

Pappa how are u going waiting for your next cycle? Hope the time isn't dragging too much!!

RenaiH you're in the right place for a first timer, there are a few experienced IVFers here!! We are always happy to help - no question is ever a silly one!

Mongol, hope77, MrsRD, meehalo, pjarmi how are you all going? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Hope I haven't missed anyone
    Thanks for asking @munchkin14 stims are going ok. My estrogen was still too low yesterday so having another BT tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will be higher by then and everything is actually working

Sounds like everything is going well for you, hope time is not going too slowly for you until your FET

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @munchkin14 jabs are going ok, I'm on hardly any drugs this round as it's mainly for my lining. Have been fighting a nasty cold so have been pretty flat. I have a blood test tomorrow too @nettz84 so hopefully our hormones are doing as they should. I'm buggered, really not keen on the two hour drive (incl detour) to work tomorrow. "It's not forever" is my mantra to get me by...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (30-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @bb1119 share, ask questions, vent...that's what we're here for. Good luck this cycle.
    @MaybeBabyIVF yes hopefully those period symptoms turn out to be pregnancy symptoms. When do you think you'll test? Tomorrow? (Bad influence). I won't be able to test this round due to pregnyl...so need to live my POAS urges through you all
    @Phia I love meditation apps, although I haven't been good with them since the mc, have been reading which I've found helpful with distractions. But some of the apps I use are on the pic I'll include. I used to used the iSleepeasy app before bed. There's also the smiling mind app, I use that with my class.
    Acupuncture is also like meditation too, have found that very relaxing lately.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (31-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @lotsathoughts thank you so much! They look great will check them out!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (30-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @pops I just got the at ease one to help with worry and anxiety! Gonna give it a whirl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! Is anyone doing Chinese medicine and acupuncture ? I was doing herbs and weekly acupuncture for last 10 months whilst TTC. I have decided to keep just the acupuncture going but drop the herbs . Figured didn't need the stress of me worrying about it the herbs would interfere with the ivf drugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Welcome @bb1119 share, ask questions, vent...that's what we're here for. Good luck this cycle.
    @MaybeBabyIVF yes hopefully those period symptoms turn out to be pregnancy symptoms. When do you think you'll test? Tomorrow? (Bad influence). I won't be able to test this round due to pregnyl...so need to live my POAS urges through you all
    @Phia I love meditation apps, although I haven't been good with them since the mc, have been reading which I've found helpful with distractions. But some of the apps I use are on the pic I'll include. I used to used the iSleepeasy app before bed. There's also the smiling mind app, I use that with my class.
    Acupuncture is also like meditation too, have found that very relaxing lately.
    Hahaha no idea when a bfp would show up. Have no hpt at home ATM so when I buy one lol. You have the same meditation apps as me

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaybeBabyIVF I think the earliest I tried was day 7. And then day 9 for this year's pregnancy. Think you might need to find a chemist on the next few days...just to be prepared. I like the voice of the lady in most of those apps. Very relaxing.

AFM - no call with my BT today, just a text. Which suits me fine as I've been in class all day and driving so no real time to chat. Just confirmation that my next bloods and scan is Wednesday. No idea if my levels are ok. I always worry about my Estrogen as that seems to be my weak hormone. I'll ask levels on Wednesday.
    @nettz84 how were your results from today's bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @MaybeBabyIVF I think the earliest I tried was day 7. And then day 9 for this year's pregnancy. Think you might need to find a chemist on the next few days...just to be prepared. I like the voice of the lady in most of those apps. Very relaxing.

AFM - no call with my BT today, just a text. Which suits me fine as I've been in class all day and driving so no real time to chat. Just confirmation that my next bloods and scan is Wednesday. No idea if my levels are ok. I always worry about my Estrogen as that seems to be my weak hormone. I'll ask levels on Wednesday.
    @nettz84 how were your results from today's bt?
    Haha you're a bad influence.