Closed Thread
Page 105 of 130 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1300
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    Do you mean primary don't accommodate ladies wanting to use donor sperm? I'm seeing them next week and I will ask them for you.

Wow geeeeebuz! $12k? Woha!

I'm telling you the estrogen primed protocol may be successful for us high FSHers!!!
    Does anyone know if there are any of the bulk billed/budget clinics over in WA? I'm regional so am limited where I am but have heard about places like primary over east!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    6dp5dt feel my period coming it's all over
    Was a poas negative??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any of the bulk billed/budget clinics over in WA? I'm regional so am limited where I am but have heard about places like primary over east!
    I don't know of any bulk billed places, but what about this low cost clinic called Concept Fertility Centre?

http://www.conceptfertility.com.au/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fairyfloss7676 For This Useful Post:

Mad89  (04-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Today is first day taking progesterone along with the estrogen and wow am I ever a hormonal mess! I'm crying at everything!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    Today is first day taking progesterone along with the estrogen and wow am I ever a hormonal mess! I'm crying at everything!!
    Oh my goodness.. Not looking forward to this..

Try to remember it's the progesterone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Etalanta I just sent a test private message, can you let me know if you got it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @fairyfloss7676

My FS has been stumped as to why my lining is so thin as I've never had a d&c in my life though I've had health issues for the last 3 years. I'm starting Crinone tomorrow and the nurses have advised this may help thicken it up a bit. Prior to injections I was on Progonova to assist as well.

On the flip side, got a call from my nurse today and 4/5 eggs have been fertilised! Will wait til Tuesday where they'll advise if still okay to complete my ET on Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much hun, it's nice to be part of a group or very supportive women who are so encouraging!!

How much out of pocket are you at your low cost clinic? Regional areas are much nicer and more laid back

I don't think there's anything wrong with the low cost clinics.. It's not like the high cost clinics are doing anything more than the low cost ones.. They're all the same.. I'm in favour of low cost/bulk billed ones!!
    For our FET this cycle it cost $3300 & we got back $1555. Our IVF at the start of the year we were out of pocket $2000.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellyblush View Post
    Too much and not enough!! I am paying around $12k per cycle and will be out of pocket about $5.5k

I have enquired with Primary which is actually my closest clinic, but my understanding is that they are no frills and so can't accommodate single ladies using donor sperm. I'd be thrilled to be wrong though! I also have heard through the network of ladies using donor sperm that I am part of that Monash is most accommodating of single ladies and also most experimental and willing to throw everything at a cycle which is what I was personally looking for.

At the end of the day if they get a result for me the cost won't matter, and if they don't after a couple of cycles, then I might look at another option.
    Oh wow Hun. I'm lucky we can use a low cost clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    6dp5dt feel my period coming it's all over
    That's how I've been feeling and got a BFP this morning. I always feel like my AF is coming even with all my other pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know of any bulk billed places, but what about this low cost clinic called Concept Fertility Centre?

http://www.conceptfertility.com.au/
    That's who I'm with. They aren't low cost exactly. They do have a "standard" FET and IVF fee, that is basically if you do a natural FET and don't need anything extra than a standard protocol in the stim. I've done that once, the rest have been charged at the higher fee of a "tailored" cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    That's who I'm with. They aren't low cost exactly. They do have a "standard" FET and IVF fee, that is basically if you do a natural FET and don't need anything extra than a standard protocol in the stim. I've done that once, the rest have been charged at the higher fee of a "tailored" cycle.
    I think they're a great option for a first cycle. Generally an FS will put you on a standard protocol first up to see how you respond anyway so why not pay less. Then if you want something different you can switch/pay more