+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 756
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,139
    Thanks
    1,022
    Thanked
    1,055
    Reviews
    12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello! Joining from September this is our real second month ttc Bub number 2. DS turned 3 yesterday. Will test after the 9th if AF doesn't show

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

    rhee1980 (19-09-2016)

  3. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,066
    Thanks
    1,074
    Thanked
    881
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys I'm not 100% sure what date I will be testing yet will depend when we do our FET so maybe October 31 at this stage. We have been TTC for 4 years now and this will be my first FET (was successful with first round of IVF earlier this year but our daughter was born sleeping 3 months ago). Hubby has a child to his ex and me 3 to my ex. We also had a MMC at 12 weeks November 2012 & mc @ 6 weeks Mother's Day 2013. We just want our rainbow baby. I have PCOS & blocked right tube and dodgy left ovary.

  4. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Hi guys I'm not 100% sure what date I will be testing yet will depend when we do our FET so maybe October 31 at this stage. We have been TTC for 4 years now and this will be my first FET (was successful with first round of IVF earlier this year but our daughter was born sleeping 3 months ago). Hubby has a child to his ex and me 3 to my ex. We also had a MMC at 12 weeks November 2012 & mc @ 6 weeks Mother's Day 2013. We just want our rainbow baby. I have PCOS & blocked right tube and dodgy left ovary.
    Welcome and good luck!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    MaybeBabyIVF (19-09-2016)

  6. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    16
    Reviews
    0
    Can I be put down for the 23rd please

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniferPlusTwins91 For This Useful Post:

    ChannyV (20-09-2016)

  8. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    458
    Thanked
    148
    Reviews
    0
    We are ttc baby #3 here.

    We have a 7yo DS and almost 5yo DD.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crunchymumma For This Useful Post:

    ChannyV (20-09-2016),Yogis Mumma (20-09-2016)

  10. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    0
    So I had my scan yesterday and everything looked normal apparently. I see my OB again on 14 Oct for official results.
    Still getting low results on opk, which is frustrating. I'm CD13 and last cycle I started to get high results on CD11 😒

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marshy68 For This Useful Post:

    crunchymumma (26-09-2016),rhee1980 (20-09-2016)

  12. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshy68 View Post
    So I had my scan yesterday and everything looked normal apparently. I see my OB again on 14 Oct for official results.
    Still getting low results on opk, which is frustrating. I'm CD13 and last cycle I started to get high results on CD11
    It's good to get a normal scan but kind of frustrating at the same time that there's still no answer as to why you're not conceiving. Well that's how I feel about it anyway!

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

    crunchymumma (26-09-2016),Elaria086 (20-09-2016),Marshy68 (20-09-2016)

  14. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    425
    Reviews
    0
    Let the tww commence. I got a really strong opk on Sunday, so we managed to dtd that night, then yesterday all gone and symptoms of O (sensitive/sore nipples, sharp pains in the left hand side).
    Fingers crossed we got it in time - though we've managed to dtd every 2 or 3 days these last few weeks. DH has quite enjoyed it, haha!

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elaria086 For This Useful Post:

    crunchymumma (26-09-2016),rhee1980 (20-09-2016),Yogis Mumma (20-09-2016)

  16. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    341
    Thanked
    4,939
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This may have been asked before but I couldn't see it. Where can you get that preseed from? Or are there any other TTC friendly lubes? Everything I read says you shouldn't use normal lubricants because they are bad for trying to get pregnant but we just cannot DTD without any (my libido is low as buggery so I make little, if anything, of my own).

  17. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    425
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    This may have been asked before but I couldn't see it. Where can you get that preseed from? Or are there any other TTC friendly lubes? Everything I read says you shouldn't use normal lubricants because they are bad for trying to get pregnant but we just cannot DTD without any (my libido is low as buggery so I make little, if anything, of my own).
    You should be able to get it from Chemist warehouse. I found it at discount Chemist.
    Start with less than you think you need. It goes everywhere!


 

Similar Threads

  1. New here...planning for our first pregnancy October 2016!
    By KateM4 in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-04-2016, 21:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!

ADVERTISEMENT