+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1477097620.094840.jpg

Hoping we've done enough this month! We've been wayyy to exhausted to BD the past couple of nights. Still getting a bit of EWCM so not sure if I've O'ed or not yet?! Time will tell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Three days late (after months of 28 day cycles) but AF has finally arrived. I knew from negative tests that would be the case so am not too down about it. Congratulations to all of the BFPs this month and I hope there are a few more to come! I'm going to slink off to the Nov thread.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaya For This Useful Post:

rhee1980 (22-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    Cd55 here & 3 times af has 'threatened' to turn up so I know how you feel. I'm exhausted from the frustration.
    What are you going to do just wait? I'm not sure what to do whether to see a doctor or wait it out? Have you been using ovulation tests to see if you still ovulate? Not sure what my next step should be.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Optimistic October 2016 ttc thread

So ontop of seconding guessing every little symptom and over thinking things.. for the 4th night in a row I've had a unusual dream.. last nights ended with me taking a pregnancy and it being positive.. before I woke up.. did anyone else have this dream during their ttc journey??

AF should be arriving tomorrow so will just wait to see if she sticks out her ugly head before testing but damn the wait is the longest part!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tanne View Post
    Attachment 85525

Hoping we've done enough this month! We've been wayyy to exhausted to BD the past couple of nights. Still getting a bit of EWCM so not sure if I've O'ed or not yet?! Time will tell!
    Wow uv done heaps!!! Reckon ur in with a big chance there

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

tanne (22-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jackie2 I don't know what to do tbh. I'm trying to wait it out but it's getting harder & harder to do. I had more spotting for maybe 3 hours this morning so that's 3 days of spotting in the morning for a max of 3 hours.
    My Dr was rude when I spoke to him about it last time. Told me to wait 3 months before I saw him but this on & off spotting is insane so I'm thinking of booking in to a women's clinic or separate gp. I'm waiting on ICs to arrive next week.
    No, unfortunately I haven't temped or used OPKs as we've only been NTNP not full on ttc. I ordered a bbt a couple of weeks ago but it hasn't turned up yet so I'll have to get on to that. I will call women's clinic Monday if af hasn't arrived, just for some advice mostly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    @jackie2 I don't know what to do tbh. I'm trying to wait it out but it's getting harder & harder to do. I had more spotting for maybe 3 hours this morning so that's 3 days of spotting in the morning for a max of 3 hours.
    My Dr was rude when I spoke to him about it last time. Told me to wait 3 months before I saw him but this on & off spotting is insane so I'm thinking of booking in to a women's clinic or separate gp. I'm waiting on ICs to arrive next week.
    No, unfortunately I haven't temped or used OPKs as we've only been NTNP not full on ttc. I ordered a bbt a couple of weeks ago but it hasn't turned up yet so I'll have to get on to that. I will call women's clinic Monday if af hasn't arrived, just for some advice mostly.
    Yeah that is what I'm scared of- the doctors reaction! Obviously something is not right. Keep me updated and I will do the same if you want me to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie2 View Post
    Yeah that is what I'm scared of- the doctors reaction! Obviously something is not right. Keep me updated and I will do the same if you want me to
    I'm just going to see another doc if I get turned away this time.
    Yes, please keep me updated. Hopefully we both come out of this with some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Wow uv done heaps!!! Reckon ur in with a big chance there
    Hoping so! Did it again today while DS was asleep so in with another shot!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tanne For This Useful Post:

ChannyV (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't tested yet. I am waiting to 28th October to test. Lower back is killing me. Feel pressure on my uterus.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sofiarichpe For This Useful Post:

ChannyV (24-10-2016)