+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Johansson87 no news!! Negative test and negative AF.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jackie2 For This Useful Post:

Johansson87  (16-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by axose8 View Post
    The wait to test period seriously kills me!! Wish there was a test out there to tell you straight away
    It is the worst

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Johansson87  (16-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jackie2 same here so frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie

Hi all, first forum post for me. DH and I have a 2.5yo and are in our first month trying for baby number 2. I had a positive ovulation test on the 9th of this month, and AF is due on the 24th. Currently 6/7 DPO and have had cramping (though this is semi normal for me, sometimes I have cramping from O to AF), tender breasts, and today I have been feeling cold even though DH is perfectly comfortable and had a tingling/stinging sensation in my nipples similar to a let down reflex - haven't had that sensation since I stopped lactating! Feeling really positive, but am trying to be realistic about our chances of a BFP on our first month trying. Baby dust to all of us still waiting on our test date 😊

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skbattese For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (16-10-2016),ZeSarah  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skbattese View Post
    Hi all, first forum post for me. DH and I have a 2.5yo and are in our first month trying for baby number 2. I had a positive ovulation test on the 9th of this month, and AF is due on the 24th. Currently 6/7 DPO and have had cramping (though this is semi normal for me, sometimes I have cramping from O to AF), tender breasts, and today I have been feeling cold even though DH is perfectly comfortable and had a tingling/stinging sensation in my nipples similar to a let down reflex - haven't had that sensation since I stopped lactating! Feeling really positive, but am trying to be realistic about our chances of a BFP on our first month trying. Baby dust to all of us still waiting on our test date
    Welcome u sound similar to me, ttc no 2, with a 2.5yr old. Fx for u!

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1476658026.534501.jpg

Took a test today but obviously it was negative. Not going to test again until im late.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello ladies

Well AF is a day late, which isn't much but when mine is religiously 23, 24 days in cycle length TOPS.... I can't help but get mildly optimistic.....?!
    I vowed I wouldn't test - just wait for AF to be late.... I caved and tested this morning and it doesn't look positive but as I remember years ago, my eyes see a FAINT AS second line but am fearful it's just me WANTING to see a second. I'm working away from DP this morning (stayed away overnight) so had to send him pics and he doesn't think he sees a second line.
    Oh well, just wait and see I guess. Surely be too good to be true to get a BFP first try after all we've been through 😕🤔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie79 View Post
    Well AF is a day late, which isn't much but when mine is religiously 23, 24 days in cycle length TOPS.... I can't help but get mildly optimistic.....?!
    I vowed I wouldn't test - just wait for AF to be late.... I caved and tested this morning and it doesn't look positive but as I remember years ago, my eyes see a FAINT AS second line but am fearful it's just me WANTING to see a second. I'm working away from DP this morning (stayed away overnight) so had to send him pics and he doesn't think he sees a second line.
    Oh well, just wait and see I guess. Surely be too good to be true to get a BFP first try after all we've been through 😕🤔
    Upload!!! Please?!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsB92 For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (17-10-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived full force today 5 days late, such a witch! I will keep having a nosy in here to see all the bfps. Good luck ladies!