+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 756
  1. #231
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Since coming off Depo last year, I've had 3 periods, so 2 cycles I was able to record. First one was 21 days and the second one was 27 days.
    Currently CD23 so AF could be coming any day now I suppose. Wonder what will happen this time.

  2. #232
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Deception Bay
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    IMG_1475282776.348510.jpg
    Still stark negative opk. Getting impatient now haha.

  3. #233
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sunny North Qld
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    132
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Since coming off Depo last year, I've had 3 periods, so 2 cycles I was able to record. First one was 21 days and the second one was 27 days.
    Currently CD23 so AF could be coming any day now I suppose. Wonder what will happen this time.
    Good luck! FX the witch stays away! Xx

  4. #234
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,449
    Thanked
    762
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Optimistic October 2016 ttc thread

    I know I said I'd wait for af but after @BabyG4 got her bfp, I couldn't help myself!!! I got my first EVER faint line...but dh shrugged it off he wouldn't let me get excited...now I don't know what to think...I'm also worried that the pic I upload won't be good...

    IMG_1475294109.364026.jpg
    Last edited by Yogis Mumma; 01-10-2016 at 14:05.

  5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    crunchymumma  (01-10-2016),Elaria086  (01-10-2016),elsie999  (04-10-2016),IDreamofIcecreamSundaes  (01-10-2016),InterestedWoman  (01-10-2016),jackie2  (01-10-2016),Johansson87  (01-10-2016),Kaya  (01-10-2016),mmaf  (02-10-2016),MUG81  (01-10-2016),Whitem  (01-10-2016)

  6. #235
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    Good luck! FX the witch stays away! Xx
    I was going to test on the 7th but we will be out the door pretty early that day so I'm going to wait til the 9th. Which gives AF an extra 2 days to show up. I'll be CD30 then.

  7. #236
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I know I said I'd wait for af but after @BabyG4 got her bfp, I couldn't help myself!!! I got my first EVER faint line...but dh shrugged it off he wouldn't let me get excited...now I don't know what to think...I'm also worried that the pic I upload won't be good...

    Attachment 84700
    Omg! I see it and I am hopeless at seeing faint lines! Woot! How many months have you been TTC again?

  8. #237
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,449
    Thanked
    762
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Silly question...so today I got a faint second line, you don't have to squint, it's definitely there but my scientist husband said it means nothing...the lines should be the same colour...I'm assuming I should wait until tomorrow to test again? Should I get a different brand of test? Currently have frer

  9. #238
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sunny North Qld
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    132
    Reviews
    0
    @Yogis Mumma I can see it! Congratulations!
    @Ahalfdozen good luck! There's no way I could hols out the extra 2 days. Lol I'm on CD35 now nothing definitive either way....it's draining.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsB92 For This Useful Post:

    Yogis Mumma  (01-10-2016)

  11. #239
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,449
    Thanked
    762
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Omg! I see it and I am hopeless at seeing faint lines! Woot! How many months have you been TTC again?
    THANK YOU!! Been ttc 3-4 months..it felt like eternity as I've been 'preparing' all year, but not that I could be pregnant, I feel silly for worrying so much!! I really wanted this moment to feel ecstatic...but my dh is being so cautious (I suppose for good reason).

  12. #240
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sunny North Qld
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    132
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Silly question...so today I got a faint second line, you don't have to squint, it's definitely there but my scientist husband said it means nothing...the lines should be the same colour...I'm assuming I should wait until tomorrow to test again? Should I get a different brand of test? Currently have frer
    Noooo! The lines don't have to be the same. That's the OPKs. A line on a HPT is a line regardless if it's faint or dark.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsB92 For This Useful Post:

    BabyG4  (01-10-2016),crunchymumma  (01-10-2016),Yogis Mumma  (01-10-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. New here...planning for our first pregnancy October 2016!
    By KateM4 in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-04-2016, 21:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›