Closed Thread
Page 92 of 119 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive79 View Post
    Thank you!
    So so worth it. I am glad I never gave up!
    Hope you are well! Xx
    Doing great! I grabbed dr m and gave him a kiss before he left the operating theatre . I hope you are coping well, the first couple of months are a hard slog!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (09-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink6 View Post
    Hi ladies,

After my hcg levels were doubling, they then dropped all of a sudden and we have lost this pregnancy too. I've now had 6 miscarriages, but this was the first one since being under Dr M. It's also my earliest M/C at 5 weeks. Has anyone else experienced this even after being on intralipids, dexamethasone, clexane and progesterone? My issue is high NK cells.
    Any stories or advice would be soooooo appreciated!!
    Thanks xx
    So sorry to hear this. My first fet with dr m was a bust. He added neupogen next time which worked. Maybe it's worth asking about that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pink, so sorry to hear of your loss. I just had a mc (my 3rd) last month at 11 weeks. I had previously done 2 ivf cycles (8 cycles all up) on dr m's protocol with no luck. At that pount he had suggested we use Neupogen on next frozen cycle. This pg was a surprise natural one (at 42!) and I started dr m's protocol at 6-7 weeks. I then had 2 x intralipids in that time but sadly after seeing bubs hb twice we found out at 11 weeks that hb had stopped. Devestating..
    We have opted for testing from this mc so hopefully will get some answers. Dr M will look at stepping things up but after using clexane, prog, prednisiloneand intralipds not sure where we will go from here.
    I am an old chook and running out of time 😓 so I really hope we get some answers. I also have high NK and am homo MTHFR.
    Be easy on yourself at this time, as you know, physically things are bearable but mentally they take their toll especially when you have been through so much to see those double lines, take care xxx
    Last edited by MAYFLOWER; 10-02-2017 at 07:36.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MAYFLOWER For This Useful Post:

Phia  (11-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for your responses ladies and I really am sorry to hear about all of the heartache that you have been through....what a tough journey this is??!!
    What is neupogen and what is it used for??
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh goodness @MAYFLOWER and @Pink6 hard times!!! I hope you find some answers, it's so hard to understand why these aren't working. My quality is just so crap we don't even get to implantation - well not yet, don't want to jinx myself.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mummanow For This Useful Post:

MAYFLOWER  (11-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone retested NK cells to see if there's been a change? It's been 12mths since first testing mine. Wondering?

Thanks
    Reviews
    For a fresh cycle when do you start prednisone/ Dex?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Rose View Post
    I have just come across this thread. I have had consultations with Dr M and went up to Sydney for intralipids before a transfer of a pgd normal embryo but had no luck. My previous transfer of a pgd normal embryo resulted in a miscarriage (my 4th). I will be cycling again in April and hope to get another pgd normal embryo.
    @skye76 I don't know much about it but from what I took from Dr Beer's book is that you are 0101,0402 (1.1, 4.2)
    your husband 0101, 0301 (1.1, 3.1)

so your embryos could be the following

1.1 and 1.1, 1.1 and 3.1, 4.2 and 1.1, 4.2 and 3.1 so the way I see it (with no actual knowledge, is that 1 in 2 embryos could be a match so therefore a partial or 50% match).
    @Wild Rose Thanks for taking the time to try & decipher the results for me, I'm going to ask my FS again as I'm sure it's a partial match.
    I'm very sorry to hear that your recent PGD FET failed & your previous transfer resulted in another mc. It's so disheartening, I wish you all the best for your upcoming cycle. It's such a long journey going through embryo banking with PGD testing, all the treatment & flying up to Sydney it's emotionally, physically and financially draining. I've been doing embryo banking for the past 2 years (after so many failed cycles) I do have some PGD normal embies but am yet to do a transfer, I keep overthinking everything & delaying the transfer as I have immune issues, Elevated Uterine NK cells & DQ alph match, it's so hard to remain positive, but all we can do is keep going and hope for the best.
    I've had 2 phone consultations with Dr M and found him to be very good, has he recommended any other treatments (is he treating you for NK cells, DQ alpha match etc.?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummanow View Post
    For a fresh cycle when do you start prednisone/ Dex?
    I started 2x0.5mg Dex on Day 1 of stimms then from day of trigger I dropped down to 1x0.5mg for 1 week then 1x0.5mg every second day for 1 week then stopped
    Last edited by skye76; 26-02-2017 at 13:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink6 View Post
    Thank you so much for your responses ladies and I really am sorry to hear about all of the heartache that you have been through....what a tough journey this is??!!
    What is neupogen and what is it used for??
    Xxx
    Neupogen raises the amount of white blood cells in the uterus to help stop the nkc from attacking.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (12-02-2017)