ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 90 of 119 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    I'm so sorry for the late reply! It took me a few weeks to adjust to the dexamet and now I feel fine taking it. I started the pessaries 5 days before transfer and the ckexane a week before transfer but not on the day of transfer xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High hcg and then early pregnancy loss on DrM's protocol

Sorry ladies, I just posted the above reply in the wrong section lol.
    I ended up having my FET on January 20th and it was my first time on Dr M's protocol- dexamethasone, progesterone, clexane and intralipids. I got my pregnancy results back on 11dp5dt and my hcg was 160 but they hadn't received my progesterone by then. I had already done 5 hpt's so I was expecting the great news lol. We were really happy as they said that 160 is a great result. Well, the very next day (3 days ago) I started bleeding and cramping like a period and it's still happening. I had a blood test yesterday afternoon so I'm waiting for the results for that. I rang and asked about my progesterone and they said it was only 28!! I've never had it that low. So my question is, how can I get such a strong hcg one day and start miscarrying the next? (And I'm sure I have miscarried) Also, how could my progesterone be that low when I'm on 800mg of pessaries?! Has anyone else still experienced early loss on Dr M's protocol?
    Any advice or stories would be greatly appreciated xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pink6 For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (04-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi for those weening of Dex is there any issue if I just stop it? The only thing I feel is I'm angry!!! Goodness this stuff is weird

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Pink6 so sorry to hear There is progesterone shots and stuffing progesterone in your nether regions - yes I've heard some just can't keep their progesterone levels up (must be a reason but I don't know)! I'm so sorry to hear the news but good news that one implanted, I hope you have some frozen and have an easy time with the mc (if that's what it is - but remember you are not out til you are out!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was on 1200mg progesterone a day via pessaries.. After my FET...And my progesterone was only 11. Waz had a fit as below 10 puts you at risk of miscarriage and he prefers it over 30. I upped my progesterone pessaries to 1600mg ( 4 x 400mg) plus 2 x endometrin 100mg pessaries per day and my level went up to 34. Fast forward to 12 weeks.. On the same progesterone regime and my progesterone level is 130. Everybody reacts differently.. But was my only option as I was unable to use injectable progesterone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

Pink6  (04-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummanow don't just stop the Dex abruptly it will stuff up your adrenal glands and you'll get horrible withdrawals. Reduce week by week then stop.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyCat For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (26-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a while since I posted but I hope you all achieve your miracles soon just as I did 2 days ago! After 7 miscarriages, 5 stim cycles with 9 transfers and a whole bunch of meds I finally know what its like to experience unconditional love at first sight. My beautiful princess Isabella was born Thursday 2nd Feb all thanks to Dr Matthias, he is our hero!
    Keep on going ladies as just when I was about to give up all hope my miracle happened.
    For those who don't know I have a complete DQ gene alpha match and an imbalance of T Cells and slightly high NK cells.
    It can and does happen. Eternally grateful to Dr M and G for all their help and support to get her here!
    Attached Images

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

AmyS87  (23-11-2017),BB77  (08-02-2017),Faith750  (28-02-2017),KittyCat  (05-02-2017),Mink  (09-02-2017),mummanow  (05-02-2017),Peninsula Girl  (05-02-2017),Phia  (05-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Olive79

Thank you for coming back - Isabella is a cutie. You are indeed a miracle and bean of hope x

All the best in the next 6 weeks getting to know one another - take care of yourself and the sleep deprivation. ❤️

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (05-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
    @mummanow don't just stop the Dex abruptly it will stuff up your adrenal glands and you'll get horrible withdrawals. Reduce week by week then stop.
    Oh gosh thanks for your message, yes I am not feeling great at all. But it's been two days since I had any so I don't want to go back on it again now...I really hope I don't completely stuff myself adrenals etc . Tomorro (Mon) I will get some more and maybe call Dr M to see if he thinks I should take again and start weening. What a journey we are on!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I had 2 egg collections and 4 failed transfers last year and have turned to Dr M for answers. Apparently I have minor issues with NK and T cells.. and hoping I can join this group.

I am doing a natural cycle this round with my FC (they finally agreed to change the protocol) but don't believe in immune issues, so I'm not going to tell them about Dr M. Do many of you do this?

I will be starting hopefully at the end of this week using prednisone and then clixane and progesterone from transfer date.

I have had a break from it all since October and it took so long for my period to come back and I still havnt been able to track my ovulation- not sure how that will work on a natural cycle! But I feel the drugs I have previously been on made me so depressed.

Fingers are crossed for lucky number 5! And lucky year 2017 for everyone! X

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pops For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (07-02-2017)