ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 77 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies re the clexane. Still doing it in the tummy. I did it myself for the first time on sat because I was staying overnight at a hens party and surprisingly not as bad as when hubby does it lol. I also forgot to take the progesterone that night and started cramping heaps. That was 6dp5dt. Im worried that's my period coming. Cramping hasn't stopped since. BT on Thursday but I'm too scared to POAS. This is my 5th transfer. I just want it to finally work!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, in term of Claxane bruises, use Icepack before and after injection. I hardly have any bruises and not painful during injection as well. Dr M sometimes check if I use Clexane every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I have run out of Crinone (was on it twice a day) and I'm a bit worried as Primary IVF won't give me anymore. They said my body should start producing it naturally now as I've received a positive pregnancy test but they don't believe in NKC either. Can anyone advise when they stopped Crinone as I'm worried I should keep taking it for the NKC and DQ match. I'm still taking Clexane and Prednisolone.
    @Mink, are you on any other medication? I POAS 5 days past transfer and got a faint line. I also had a lot of cramping so don't worry. In fact I'm still cramping! It's more in one spot though. I really hope you get your BFP! Good luck and keep us posted!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

@KittyCat I'm on 40mg clexane, 200mg progesterone, 15mg prednisone and a bunch of vitamins. No other hcg type drugs. I'm still pretty crampy all over but get occasional pangs in the right ovary - sign that it might be AF cramps. I'm 8dp5dt now but I don't think I'll POAS. I can't be bothered. I'll just wait till BT. Thanks for your support, I really hope it's a BFP too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

KittyCat  (12-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

Quote Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
    Hi girls, I have run out of Crinone (was on it twice a day) and I'm a bit worried as Primary IVF won't give me anymore. They said my body should start producing it naturally now as I've received a positive pregnancy test but they don't believe in NKC either. Can anyone advise when they stopped Crinone as I'm worried I should keep taking it for the NKC and DQ match. I'm still taking Clexane and Prednisolone.
    @Mink, are you on any other medication? I POAS 5 days past transfer and got a faint line. I also had a lot of cramping so don't worry. In fact I'm still cramping! It's more in one spot though. I really hope you get your BFP! Good luck and keep us posted!
    Can you get Dr M to write you a script? He does advise taking progesterone if have elevated NK cells...Or you could go to a GP and say you want to get progesterone levels checked (ask for it urgently) - that will give you a good indication or where levels are at (unless your clinic can test it but they don't sound like they want to play?) You could also ask them to write you a script...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mummanow For This Useful Post:

KittyCat  (12-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had lots of thick brown blood on my panty liner today. What the start of AF usually looks like for me. So I POAS and it was negative (I'm 8dp5dt). I'm not sure what to do now. Should I continue on with all of the meds? I think I'll go into Genea tomorrow morning and ask for my BT early. I'm so angry! So angry at how unfair everything is!!! It's so unfair! Tens of thousands of dollars, doing nothing but looking after my health, being a good person, never complaining (out loud), all the physical and emotional pain..... and I have nothing to show for it!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    I had lots of thick brown blood on my panty liner today. What the start of AF usually looks like for me. So I POAS and it was negative (I'm 8dp5dt). I'm not sure what to do now. Should I continue on with all of the meds? I think I'll go into Genea tomorrow morning and ask for my BT early. I'm so angry! So angry at how unfair everything is!!! It's so unfair! Tens of thousands of dollars, doing nothing but looking after my health, being a good person, never complaining (out loud), all the physical and emotional pain..... and I have nothing to show for it!!!!
    I'm so so sorry - it's such a farked situation! The anger and disappointment is like nothing else out there... the frustration!!! Like having your hands tied behind your back.... so unfair......You can put so much in and get so little out more often chasing the golden embie - and it does come for many, hang in there, one way or another.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Mink  (12-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr M for pregnancy?

HI Everyone,

I have a question which I hope you can help me answer. I am currently 8 weeks pregnant, after suffering from infertility and reproductive immunology issues for the last few years. I have been working with Dr Braverman for this pregnancy as, coincidentally, I found myself in the US for a few months when I found out about this surprise natural pregnancy. Dr Braverman monitors me with regular scans, and doing immune blood work every 3 weeks and adjusting my medication. I am on prednisone and neupogen, and that is about it. Should this pregnancy continue, then I need to figure out what to do about the second trimester. I will have returned back to Melbourne by the time my second trimester would begin (again, should this pregnancy continue). I can continue with Braverman, but he is very expensive and I am scared about the mounting costs. I was thinking another option would be to get in touch with Dr Matthias. Does he monitor pregnancies? If so, how? Does he do testing as your pregnancy continues?

As an aside, Dr Lolatgis in Melbourne had been my RE, but he really isn't a RI (though I can get intralipids or IVIG through him). And my local high risk OB is Dr Mark Umstad, who I trust but he too isn't a RI.

If you have any experience with Dr M during pregnancy, especially the second trimester, i would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to USHMM For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (13-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
    Hi Kitty Cat, congrats on your BFP! its pretty standard to stop crinone upon confirmation of a BFP with a fresh transfer. They would have checked your progesterone levels and if they are high enough they dont continue. I know its easier said than done but try not to worry and trust your clinic. After all they did get you pregnant! 👏

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ES02 For This Useful Post:

KittyCat  (13-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Hi Mink,

Im so sorry, I know its incredibly hard. In one of my cycles I did get a bfp 9dp, so I hope you have a late implanter. Please do continue your meds until you know for sure. You can probably ask for an early beta though ive done that before. I understand your frustration and heartbreak. Ive also had my share of failed ivf over 18 months. Was this a cycle with immune meds?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ES02 For This Useful Post:

Mink  (13-12-2016)