ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 74 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! Not sure if anyone remembers me. Was back here couple months ago on my first FET with Dr M immune protocol (also my 4th ET).

I just had a 5day blasty transferred today. The least problematic transfer I've had ever considering my crooked cervix. I've been really slack with my immune meds though. I was taking 20mg clex for a few days instead of 40mg coz I forgot to fill my new script, haven't taken my progesterone on time each night, forgot to take steroids a couple times and then completely forgot to take clex at all yesterday (had to skip today coz of transfer). Sooooo who knows what's gonna happen with this embryo. On top of that, I have chronic nerve pain which means I'm always on painkillers and the only thing that works is ibuprofen. Dr M says it's ok for me to take but I'm worried that on top of everything will play with my uterus lining.

Anyway I really just wanted to vent. I feel horrible for writing this. Just found out my younger brother's wife is 8 weeks pregnant. They have been married FOUR MONTHS!!!! And she herself is a friggen baby at 22 years old!!!! I feel like yelling at my brother, who can barely take care of himself, and saying "could you not have waited for me???? You KNOW we've been trying for 4 years!!!" I don't even know if they were even trying. Ugh!!!! I feel so horrible I wasn't even happy when I found out. Doesn't help that I'm not his wife's biggest fan either.

Sigh. I guess it'll be nice to have a new baby in the family. Haven't had one since our 7yo nephew. I just bloody wish it was me

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (05-12-2016),Phia  (04-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaM View Post
    Hi all, does anyone know if I can have Dr M treatments in Melbs remotely while cycling through Primary ivf? Also feeling very strange to deposit $300 into his account before the phone call. Just can't afford to cycle with NL at Monash but need the immune treatment as have a full match. Feeling very flat today, it's 4 days past 5 day transfer.
    Hang in there Vanessa. I always feel very flat after transfer. Its usually the progesterone and the tww feels like forever. You are fine to just deposit the money for Dr M. It seems weird but he does call and you get a receipt for medicare. Primary ivf wont be able to do any add ons for cycles, my understanding is they just do the very basics for ivf. If you do need immune therapies and your with Dr M you may need to fly to sydney for things like intralipids for example. Unless you change to Monash. However you are currently Pupo from your first transfer! so i know its hard but just think about your current cycle and try to stay positive. Fingers crossed you wont need to worry about whats next 😊

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ES02 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (05-12-2016),KittyCat  (04-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs mink
    Your human

Its not about them but your own pain

Thinkinh of you x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Mink  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

Hi @Mink, I totally get how you feel. Been feeling it for a long time myself. Being 39 doesn't help. My sister just looked at a man and she was pregnant. What happened to me. Who knows! Hopefully it won't matter that you missed a few pills here and there. Sounds like you're going through a tough time. Hang in there! X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyCat For This Useful Post:

Mink  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Velvet16 im trying not to be selfish in my thoughts and trying to get excited about having another baby in the family. And who knows, maybe this emby will stick and then we'll have cousins!
    @VanessaM yep! That's my other SIL - only has to go once and she knows she pregnant! She's forgiven though coz she makes the cutest babies ever lol I hope you're ok too. Things can still happen at 39!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

KittyCat  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vanessa how are you I tried to pm you but it's saying your storage is full. Did you call Dr NL's office ?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

Hi@Jojosniss, thank you for thinking of me. I am 6 days past transfer with 20mg Clexane, 25mg Prednisolone, Crinone twice a day. Apparently it's not possible to fall pregnant with a complete DQ match as my uterus will "incinerate" the embryo due to my NKC, plus I'm 39 and yet I think I'm seeing a faint line?! Can you see it?!
    IMG_1481001539.752322.jpg
    Last edited by KittyCat; 06-12-2016 at 17:07.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KittyCat For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (06-12-2016),Jojosniss  (06-12-2016),Lea7  (08-12-2016),Mink  (06-12-2016),Olive79  (07-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sure can. Don't think of the "impossibles" miracles happy!!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

KittyCat  (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's not a squinter- that's a full line!!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

KittyCat  (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's definitely a second line there @VanessaM !!! Congrats!!! When's your BT?