Closed Thread
Page 71 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for sharing @Olive79. Do you think you fell naturally because of the immune protocol you were on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaM View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing @Olive79. Do you think you fell naturally because of the immune protocol you were on?
    Look I am not sure as I had fallen naturally 2 times before but this did take a while. DH had DNA fragmentation and we did ICSI to overcome this.
    Prior to my pregnancy and in prep for stim cycle #6 I took DHEA and melatonin for over 2 months as requested by Dr M, I didn't understand why as my collections and rates were pretty good. I did it because I just trusted him. DH took menevit for the same amount of time. And hey presto without even trying it happened.
    So yes, I think it made us more fertile and then all tbe other stuff helped it to stick and now grow!
    I feel so lucky to have found Dr M!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (28-11-2016),KittyCat  (28-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive79 View Post
    Look I am not sure as I had fallen naturally 2 times before but this did take a while. DH had DNA fragmentation and we did ICSI to overcome this.
    Prior to my pregnancy and in prep for stim cycle #6 I took DHEA and melatonin for over 2 months as requested by Dr M, I didn't understand why as my collections and rates were pretty good. I did it because I just trusted him. DH took menevit for the same amount of time. And hey presto without even trying it happened.
    So yes, I think it made us more fertile and then all tbe other stuff helped it to stick and now grow!
    I feel so lucky to have found Dr M!
    Thank you @Olive79, gosh you've been through so much. So it is possible to fall pregnant with a complete match then... I wasn't sure. I wonder how many in the general population would be matched. Did you end up doing the LIT and intralipids or ivig? I have a phone Skype with Dr M mid December as I'm in Melbs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaM View Post
    Thank you @Olive79, gosh you've been through so much. So it is possible to fall pregnant with a complete match then... I wasn't sure. I wonder how many in the general population would be matched. Did you end up doing the LIT and intralipids or ivig? I have a phone Skype with Dr M mid December as I'm in Melbs.
    Yes it has been one tough and long journey, everyday I am still afraid something could happen.
    I have done LIT 3 times, IVIG once after there was a Heart beat detected and 7 Intralipids (this pregnancy. I also did Neupogen for the first 14weeks which I think was the iceing on the cake! Then tge usual progesterone, clexane, dexamethasone/ predisone and vitamins.
    Good luck with your appointment only a couple of weeks to go!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

KittyCat  (28-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm getting a nk cell test done at the doctor's rooms. He's said it's ok to do it this sat which is day 17. Should I do be doing it next week instead closer to day 21? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VanessaM
    If we get as far as immunology I have already sent the suggested plan from Dr M to Nicks rooms and the nurses will follow that. I know a lot of ladies who have done it that way here in Vic.
    Nick is very black and white but it's how you take him. I like his honesty and he is the leading doc in his field. You just have to tell him what you what under no uncertain terms and he will do his best for you. When we had our first appointment with him after finding out all our issues he said our options were donor, surrogacy or break up and find someone you don't have matches with. Needless to say I walked out of there in tears but we decided to do the 3 rounds with him and see how we go. He doesn't sugar coat and he is direct but he really cares.
    I have wanted to leave him numerous times because he has said things I don't want to hear but I know he won't string us along like many other clinics taking our money.

Good luck and I hope this has helped xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

Phia  (29-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VanessaM
    If we get as far as immunology I have already sent the suggested plan from Dr M to Nicks rooms and the nurses will follow that. I know a lot of ladies who have done it that way here in Vic.
    Nick is very black and white but it's how you take him. I like his honesty and he is the leading doc in his field. You just have to tell him what you what under no uncertain terms and he will do his best for you. When we had our first appointment with him after finding out all our issues he said our options were donor, surrogacy or break up and find someone you don't have matches with. Needless to say I walked out of there in tears but we decided to do the 3 rounds with him and see how we go. He doesn't sugar coat and he is direct but he really cares.
    I have wanted to leave him numerous times because he has said things I don't want to hear but I know he won't string us along like many other clinics taking our money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VanessaM

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

KittyCat  (29-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VanessaM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffez View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm getting a nk cell test done at the doctor's rooms. He's said it's ok to do it this sat which is day 17. Should I do be doing it next week instead closer to day 21? Thanks!
    I think they try to get it close to Day 21 as that's when the embie usually implants if you have a 28 day cycle. From what I've read though, the NK cells go up around 3 days past ovulation so anytime from 3dpo to about 9 dpo is ok.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (29-11-2016)