Closed Thread
Page 65 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Thinking about cycling with Dr Sher... Do you reckon it would cost $15,000?
    I would personally continue to work with wazza and doctor m

Wazza has gottwn some of the most complex cases pregnant (and doctor m also)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still cycling with me, but I feel like he had given up on me because when I went back to see him, he said I have a big egg quality issue and he didn't think I'd get any good quality eggs even with a different protocol. Dr Sher says it's all about the protocol.. I tend to agree, only because on the last occasion I managed 10 eggs.. Wazza didn't think it was possible with my AMH.. Anyway, I'm seeing Wazza in about 2 weeks. I'll make clear that I want to continue to cycle and he needs to come up with a plan for me.. I thought I did that last time, but maybe I didn't communicate it properly.. I dunno.. I was just a bit disappointed.. I know he means well and doesn't want me to waste my money, but I'm happy to waste money this early on.. Maybe different situation in a year, but right now, I've only just started and two protocols were trials..

Good to hear your darling boy is a dream come true!! I'm so happy and you should start trying for number 2 stat!!
    Hi Ping383,
    It sounds like we have similar symptoms.... I'm trying naturally and Dr M has given me a protocol to have predisone when I'm due to ovulate until BFP, then clexane, progesterone pessaries and then call him for intripalids but if i struggle getting pregnant naturally in the new year I'll try IVF... I agree with what kiwikate was saying about different protocols for different types... I don't think dr m is as concerned about the implementation with me as the holding on part...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ItisComplicated For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (18-11-2016),pingc383  (17-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those with Hashimotos, are you on anything for it other than prednisone? Dr Sher reckons I have it, but I thought it was only if you had elevated anti-TPO, which I don't have. I have anti-Tg, but he said it's either/or. Wondering if other thyroid meds are prescribed for it?
    Yeah I have thyroid antibodies but everything else is in range at the moment. Dr's are mixed about it. I was on a low dose 50mg of thyroxine as a precaution but Dr M said to only worry about it again if I get pregnant and then maybe go on a low dose. My understanding is it's likely I will get hashimotos given the antibodies "but it hasn't landed yet". i guess on the plus side it doesn't look like the biggest issue I have at the moment.

Re implementation: Dr M doesn't seem too worried but I've only been pregnant twice and I have PCOS with 60+- day cycles even with metformin so who knows. Difficult to work out when I ovulate but I'm told I do!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ItisComplicated For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (18-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been seeing a great kinesiologist that had given me so great remedies for reducing Andrenal fatigue. 100ml freshly squeezed orange juice with 1/4 ts of Himalayan salt plus 1/4 ts of cream or tartar, then follow with a good magnesium supplement before bed each night... I've been doing it for 6 months and it works wonders

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Im greatful to find this forum. Im a bit lost and looking for some guidance. Im just doing my first cycle with Dr M. My 5th IVF cycle (2 x pregnancies both lost, one in second trimester) We did Dexamethasone, Intralipids, Clexane, with a pgs normal embroyo. Im 7dp5dt but its not looking positive on hpts (I hope more than anything im wrong and I know it is early however with my other pregnancies i had positive HPTS early on) I just dont know where to go from here? if ivf fails with a pgs normal and immune therapies what happens then? im feeling helpless

Im sorry to ask, im sure you all have your own struggles and I wish you all the best xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ES02 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (22-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ES02 View Post
    Hi Ladies

Im greatful to find this forum. Im a bit lost and looking for some guidance. Im just doing my first cycle with Dr M. My 5th IVF cycle (2 x pregnancies both lost, one in second trimester) We did Dexamethasone, Intralipids, Clexane, with a pgs normal embroyo. Im 7dp5dt but its not looking positive on hpts (I hope more than anything im wrong and I know it is early however with my other pregnancies i had positive HPTS early on) I just dont know where to go from here? if ivf fails with a pgs normal and immune therapies what happens then? im feeling helpless

Im sorry to ask, im sure you all have your own struggles and I wish you all the best xx
    Firstly, welcome and big hugs for you. I can tell. You're feeling really anxious and I'm so sorry for your losses - that must've been incredibly heart breaking!

I don't have any answers, but to say, take each day as it comes. It's your first with Dr M and I'd say he'd need some time to calibrate.

Hang in there. You are so close and you are on the right track. I know each day is painful and it's so crap being on this journey. Draw support from us and know that you will get there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    Firstly, welcome and big hugs for you. I can tell. You're feeling really anxious and I'm so sorry for your losses - that must've been incredibly heart breaking!

I don't have any answers, but to say, take each day as it comes. It's your first with Dr M and I'd say he'd need some time to calibrate.

Hang in there. You are so close and you are on the right track. I know each day is painful and it's so crap being on this journey. Draw support from us and know that you will get there.

Thank you so much Phia. Thanks for your response I appreciate it. its such a difficult time and I just dont know what will happen moving forward

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @ES02, and sorry to hear of your losses and possible negative this cycle. I haven't done any immune treatment yet, but just had a BFN on a PGS normal embie. I'm scared of getting a negative next time too as it's my last embryo. I'm seeing Dr S in Perth and he suggested IVIG if the steroids, clexane and intralipids don't work, perhaps that is an option?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Welcome @ES02, and sorry to hear of your losses and possible negative this cycle. I haven't done any immune treatment yet, but just had a BFN on a PGS normal embie. I'm scared of getting a negative next time too as it's my last embryo. I'm seeing Dr S in Perth and he suggested IVIG if the steroids, clexane and intralipids don't work, perhaps that is an option?
    Thank you Flower. Im sorry about your BFN. Im in Melbourne. Dr M has just called me to say my blood nk cells are high at 20%?
    He said he thinks i need IVIg and mentioned LIT? I dont even know what any of this means and where to start really. Its very overwhelming and so hard to understand

Are you about to start another cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all very hard isn't it. I've done quite a bit of reading since my BFN. I think LIT is for treatment of HLA matches with your partner. There are studies of IVIG showing a good benefit in implantation failure or miscarriage when patients have high NK cells, and one that showed Intralipid to be comparable, but I think if intralipid doesn't work IVIG is recommended (but costs more).

I'm following up my blood results this week and booking in a hysteroscopy and biopsy for December. Then I will plan a FET for January. When will you cycle again, do you have some frozen embryos?