Closed Thread
Page 61 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @Phia - remind me again how many days post transfer you are? It was a 5 day blast wasn't it? When is your official BT?
    Today, I'm 4dpt 5day blast....man just four days! BT 14 Nov. no symptoms - just did a pregnyl tonight 1500. Cmon embies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @pingc383. It's so disappointing even when you half expect it.
    @Debant how you going Hun? And @Olive79?

Anyone know what the go is with intralipids over the Christmas/ new year period?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @pingc383. I really hope this next cycle gets you good quality embryos hun.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry @pingc383

Even if you expect it, it's still extremely hard

Look after yourself ❤

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @pingc383

im going well @Lastchance75 HCG still rising but not doubling, however today's level was 36000 from 25000 Friday. Having scan Thurs of should see heartbeat. How are you going? You got intralipids again on 19th?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Phia  (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Thank you ladies.. I'm so worried that at 40, I have no good quality eggs left at all.. And yet yesterday, my 42 year old, nearly 43, friend fell pregnant naturally after having tried for years.. My AF prior to starting was every 24 days.. I think time has run out for me.. I'll see what this cycle brings, but not feeling confident at all.. I feel like I'd have better luck trying naturally than doing IVF and having the protocol compromise my egg quality or give me empty follicles...
    The reality is hitting hard..

Thank you all for your comments
    @pingc383 Im so sorry- I read this and I was so sad I just wanted to give you a huge hug. I think that the variability between cycles is also real - some crappy cycles versus better ones.

I wonder if it makes a difference? In my case - ever so slightly. This cycle better than last time in terms of number of blasts.

We are the same age, We face the same question, is all we've got left is crappy eggs?

I've got my deadline - its not the end of the road, if this round doesn't work then put in remaining frosties. Then I'm up for DE in May.

Would u consider? I'm sorry if you've shared this already.

Who knows, you could go natural every month, forget the drugs and see. Do that for a year, then back it up with DE?

Hang in there gorgeous x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

@pingc383, I'm so sorry to read all of this. I feel the same about being 40 (next May). I haven't even started ivf (appointment with Primary nurse on Thursday, period due next Monday but only Prednisolone and Clexane for immune through Primary) so I'm starting your journey a lot later than you. My cycle is changing too and that scares the hell out of me. How high did Dr M say your NKC were? How did he measure it? I'm so scared to start ivf. I don't know if I can cope with the disappointment. My thought processes are exactly like yours. Thinking of you and I still believe it's possible for us at our age! I really do! Hang in there! ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I've had three stims and three transfers (first was a freshie, second PGD embryo, third was on Saturday - a frostie and a freshie. I always get blasts but one cycle I only got 1. (Second stim). On that one I was on 300 puregon and menopur 150. I've had better success on Gonal F 300 and 150 menopur. 10,000 pregnyl trigger. Do you feel like your protocol hasn't been on the money lately? Given that you've made it to four transfers - have they been 3 day or 5 day? My FS goes to five day.

Hang in there - good to give your FS a string of questions around egg quality and how he knows when someone's come to the end of the line with egg quality, hopefully it should give you peace of mind to know that there's still time with your own eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 yep, Monash

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi long time no post... mostly coz nothing's been happening. I realised I wouldn't transfer this month so just been enjoying the time off.
    @pingc383 how are you going? I'm sorry to hear your cycle hasn't gone so well. Hopefully the next one brings on much better results. Btw, did genea tell you they're closed over Xmas? So need to start cycle latest early dec. I think I'm expecting my transfer around 2nd week of dec.

So I've just seen Dr M today. He doesn't seem to want to change my protocol very much. This is what he's said
    - continue with 15mg prednisone (this is based on my weight) from day 1 of cycle
    - take 40mg clexane about 5days before transfer. Then I said I still have one box of 20mg so he said ok just take 20 then we'll change to 40 if I get BFP...?!? So I said don't worry I'll just buy a new box of 40mg and he said ok we'll use up that 20mg box another time. Lol. It's like 20/40mg is neither here no there....?!?!
    - progesterone 200mg post transfer (he doesn't think I need prior to transfer coz I don't have lining thickness issues)
    - he suggested intralipids before transfer but he's left that up to me. He said most women like to do it when they know they've got a good embryo.
    - he doesn't think in need to PGD test my embryos, he said usually if the scientist sees something under the microscope then do it and if you have enough embryos from a fresh cycle. BUT.... he's not a FS. So I'm still considering for the next fresh cycle.

My question is: should I do intralipids prior to transfer? My issue is mostly the cost because I don't have PHI. But then nothing much is being changed with my protocol so intralipids would be something majorly different.

Has intralipids prior to transfer helped anyone over the line?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (15-11-2016)