+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 He is ok...i really don't know any different. I feel comfortable as he knows my issues so gives me immune treatment as well as check on bubs. It has been good as every time he asks me to make an appointment and its busy I always get squeezed in. When I rang in Tues he sent a referral to scan place witin 5 minutes. This morning when we rang G rang back within 5mins after getting in contact with him. They arranged for me to come to Hurstville and they were all prepared for me. So pretty happy so far.
    He have us the option of Hurstville Private or Liverpool Private. I chose Hurstville as it is new and nice and not as busy around the streets. Liverpool is about 10mins closer to me bit I am happy to be somewhere I know am am comfortable with.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PING383 I do my Intralipids in NZ and they do it in 3 hours including saline (saline is only a few minutes) I checked with Dr M who said this was totally fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody, I haven't had a chance to read everyone's journeys, but I will, I am just looking for some guidance. I had a uterine biopsy earlier this year which detected elevated NK cells. I am also in the process of getting a formal diagnosis for Multiple Sclerosis (auto-immune).

I recently completed my first FET with a PGS embryo and being treated for NK cells using doxycycline and 15mg of prednisolone. I ended up with a BFP but had my first scan last night and detected no heartbeat and only measuring at 5.5weeks. So it seems this pregnancy is unviable. I find out more on Monday.

Until then I was hoping some of you lovely people could let me know what protocols you are on and what your regime is with intralipids (if you use them). I just want to go to my FS armed with as much info and questions as I can. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    I just had a phone consult with Dr M and yes we have a partial match but he didn't seem to think it was too big a deal but also said I have a gene which is related to an increased rate or miscarriage or implantation issues - Wowsers. I think it's the 0301 or maybe the 05?. Said its not well documented but a couple research papers say it is linked and of course he'd rather we try and address that. So he mentioned the kitchen sink stuff.
    However because we don't know about the quality of our embryos he suggested not used Nuprogen just yet, or perhaps use next time if needed if we have a normal tested embryo. Start one week before transfer. Said something about it modifying cells and bone marrow cells going to uterus.

So we will do LIT x2 (4 weeks apart and at least 2 weeks prior to transfer). We are both in Sydney for a wedding/work so hopefully can do first one next week.
    He also said could use dexmathazone and would give a script when doing intralipids. I wonder if that's used with prednisone or instead of?
    He said we would do intralipids and if pregnant then do IVIG within a few days of beta.

Main issue for us at this stage is seeing if we have any normal embryos and then we can use all of the protocol. The first time we do PGS we won't know in advance so I will gear up by doing LIT, intralipids a week prior, prednisone, clexane and perhaps dexmathazone?

Can anyone see any issue with doing LIT this while I'm going Through a stim cycle and prior to egg pick up??
    I can only answer a little bit for you as I used donor eggs. But dexamethasone is instead of pred until 8 weeks then come off Dex and change to pred.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    IVIG question? I'm having IVIG sat night, G said be there about midday. Does IVIG take longer or are you out earlier? I was planning on staying overnight because last time I had intralipid I did not get home until 1 ish and it's a long drive home that time of night. But if earlier I'll go home.
    also, G was going to check but thought I'd ask here. Do you take Neupogen on day of IVIG?
    @Olive79 hope your going ok and the bed rest is helping.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Debant View Post
    Hi
    IVIG question? I'm having IVIG sat night, G said be there about midday. Does IVIG take longer or are you out earlier? I was planning on staying overnight because last time I had intralipid I did not get home until 1 ish and it's a long drive home that time of night. But if earlier I'll go home.
    also, G was going to check but thought I'd ask here. Do you take Neupogen on day of IVIG?
    @Olive79 hope your going ok and the bed rest is helping.
    Thank you. I am doing ok, pretty bored and really need to go for a walk but am stuck in bed. But I gotta do whats best.

When I had IVIG I was told to come in at 1pm and then nothing for hours. Its the same process and the same time as intralipids. I was out at the usual late time. The hospital should ring you tomorrow and let you know the time. Dr M must do IVIG first, then intralipids but I dont really know for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had a phone consult with Dr M and yes we have a partial match but he didn't seem to think it was too big a deal but also said I have a gene which is related to an increased rate or miscarriage or implantation issues - Wowsers. I think it's the 0301 or maybe the 05?. Said its not well documented but a couple research papers say it is linked and of course he'd rather we try and address that. So he mentioned the kitchen sink stuff.
    However because we don't know about the quality of our embryos he suggested not used Nuprogen just yet, or perhaps use next time if needed if we have a normal tested embryo. Start one week before transfer. Said something about it modifying cells and bone marrow cells going to uterus.

So we will do LIT x2 (4 weeks apart and at least 2 weeks prior to transfer). We are both in Sydney for a wedding/work so hopefully can do first one next week.
    He also said could use dexmathazone and would give a script when doing intralipids. I wonder if that's used with prednisone or instead of?
    He said we would do intralipids and if pregnant then do IVIG within a few days of beta.

Main issue for us at this stage is seeing if we have any normal embryos and then we can use all of the protocol. The first time we do PGS we won't know in advance so I will gear up by doing LIT, intralipids a week prior, prednisone, clexane and perhaps dexmathazone?

Can anyone see any issue with doing LIT this while I'm going Through a stim cycle and prior to egg pick up??
    A lot to take in isn't it. I remember being so overwhelmed with it all.
    With dex you take instead of predisone and then when 8 weeks pregnant swap to pred.
    I did LIT through a stim cycle with no issues. Its just your partners white blood cells injected in you.
    Best of luck! Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ange1111 thanks I will make an appointment ASAP. I am based in South Aus and I don't think there is an equivalent but better to go through the guru. My acupuncturist has basically suggested exactly the same as what you have said. What is the approximate cost of intralipids? It's not really an issue just want to adjust the baby budget

13. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

@ lastchance I'm so happy for you! How are you feeling now? Everyone else, I have some bad news. I posted this in another thread so not sure if it copies over.
    I just found out that my gynaecologist Dr Stan Tsocanos passed away from a heart attack on Tuesday. Such devastating news. He was only
    59. I had many investigative appointments with him and he eventually diagnosed my natural killer cells and referred me to Nick Lolatgis for immune issues. He was such a caring and beautiful man and treated my best friend and cousins. Very sad.
    Last edited by KittyCat; 28-10-2016 at 08:15.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyCat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant and @Olive79 thank you!! When do you start on the dex? Same timing as if were doing the prednisone, like three weeks prior to transfer? Wonder why he said he'd give script when I go in for intralipids...maybe I got confused.
    I feel like I have been taking dex constantly for over a year! Now this pregnancy I was taking 1 tablet per day before I got pregnant and pretty sure I was meant to increase 2 weeks before transfer then fell naturally so started then.
    With my IVF clinic they always had me on them 5 days before transfee but for 5 days only.
    When is transfer? When do you do intralipids?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (28-10-2016)