+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    How many days before the procedure would you recommend? Thankfully I'll be in a bed with a general I hear it's slightly painful in chair!

Amy sign of bubba yet????
    I had it in the chair... it wasnt pleasant haha

So i would just take it normally the day before and then when getting home take it again.

I didn't stop for epu either

No sign- he is 4 days late and seems very comfy at present

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default it finally worked

Well everyone I thought I should update, realize there have been about 50 pages written since I checked in last. But I finally got a BFP! my first ever! and not only that, we've got twins on board! so a bit of history:
    Am a Dr Matthias patient, and I wouldn't be here if not for him. I'm sure I'd still be putting embryos back. My FS didn't believe in NKC but did the biopsy at my request(which came back high, cant remember numbers). He also didn't believe in intralipids but once again thankfully did them at my request. He said I might as well eat a ham sandwich, but it cant do any harm so go for it. I personally do believe it made a difference for me.

I also have high ATA, ANA positive, HLAb27+ve, have vitiligo and recurrent uveitis, had endometriosis and a fibroid removed last year. basically a nice big mix of autoimmune issues.
    Have been trying for two years, two full stim cycles, one fresh transfer and 3 frozen all BFN. Before my last successful cycle I did two intralipds before transfer, one around 20 days before and, and another about 9 days before. I was on dexamethazone up untill transfer and then swapped to prednisone and on clexane 40mg. Dr Matthias also put my on progesterone in oil this cycle. (ouch) and baby asparin (as well as progesterone pessaries)

on my last unsuccessful cycle I did do an intralipid before the transfer, about a week or so before, was on clexane and prednisone and it didn't work. I felt like I was doing all I could and felt so disheartened. I again threw all I could at it this last time and so put our last two frosties back also. I would have been absolutely devastated if I had to do another full cycle. I found this thread so helpful when I was still working out what to do and how to go about it all. So I hope this post helps give hope to someone. It might not happen strait away, but once you find out your issues and can correct them it can happen! I was even looking into surrogacy convinced my body would just never be pregnant. Good luck to everyone!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cuddlybear86 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (14-10-2016),b131  (17-10-2016),Btae  (14-10-2016),Mink  (14-10-2016),nattie84  (14-10-2016),Olive79  (15-10-2016),pingc383  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Cuddlybear86! Hope it's a very uneventful pregnancy x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The extra bits I added for BFP

Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    @Cuddlybear86 yay so pleased! I'd love twins (I'm a twin with a bro).
    So the main diff was dexmethazone and the extra intralipid right?

yep the extra intralipid, dexamethazone and the progesterone in oil was totally new. Dr M said people with these issues often need extra progesterone. I did usually spot before my period was actually due previously. so believe this also made a big difference. My FS didnt even normally check progesterone. I had to request it with my HCG level on my last unsuccessful cycle. came back at 27, FS was happy with that and dr Matthias said that was low and put me on the PIO. I'm so thankful for Dr Matthias. Good luck everyone

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuddlybear86 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (14-10-2016),pingc383  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask the ladies who got their bfn from the first Dr M protocol and then asked for the kitchen sink approach, what additional items did he add in the second "sink" protocol or was it the case that he just increased the meds you were currently on?
    Dexamethasone and neupogen

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (17-10-2016),pingc383  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Cuddlybear86 your story gives me so much hope!!! I'm on Dr M protocol for the first time and am 3dp5dt (FET). I've never had a BFP either but I don't seem to have many issues other than endo and high NKC, so I'm a bit scared this won't work - as they say the bigger the prob the bigger/better the difference once you sort out the issues. Good luck and hope you have an easy pregnancy and birth. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Cuddlybear86 that's wonderful news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask the ladies who got their bfn from the first Dr M protocol and then asked for the kitchen sink approach, what additional items did he add in the second "sink" protocol or was it the case that he just increased the meds you were currently on?
    Change for me was from pred to dexamethasone, Neupogen added, already on high progesterone, IVIG on positive test, antibiotics a few days before and after transfer and LIT treatment. I think that's all. Remained the same was clexane, intralipids before.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Debant View Post
    Change for me was from pred to dexamethasone, Neupogen added, already on high progesterone, IVIG on positive test, antibiotics a few days before and after transfer and LIT treatment. I think that's all. Remained the same was clexane, intralipids before.
    Wow that's a lot of meds..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just subbing to thread I lost this new one for quite a while! I'm so happy to announce that our little girl was born a month ago at 37+6w by Caesarian & is doing great!!! It took us 4 years for her, our second bub, started immune stuff about 3 years ago but was only diagnosed correctly with severe adenomyosis & complete DQ/HLA matches a year ago. So my winning ticket was zoladex 3months prior, neupogen, 3xIVIG, 3xLIT, Dex then pred, 60clexane, intralipid til 24weeks, progesterone 1200 then 800. Dr M treatment & nick lolatgis at Monash ivf too. So everyone please don't give up & do go to Dr M above all others but ask questions & still be proactive with him, he never tested our matches, nick did thank God. Also the adenomyosis was diagnosed by Prof Tremellen in Adelaide. I wish all of you here your hard won baby very very soon xxx
    Last edited by PreciousHeart; 15-10-2016 at 04:01.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (17-10-2016),Btae  (15-10-2016),KittyCat  (17-10-2016),Mink  (15-10-2016),nattie84  (15-10-2016),Olive79  (15-10-2016)