+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Another Neupogen question please. Dr M said to draw up all the syringes from the vial at once but that was in the context of measuring out. I am currently diving in to 4 and overseas. I start a new vial the day before I leave so figure the vial will travel better than drawn up syringes. Is there an issue just drawing up as you go or can that be a hygiene problem? Did anyone just draw up daily once you knew the measurements..
    @pingc383 good to see things are progressing. Once you have that appointment and plan it goes fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Debant View Post
    Another Neupogen question please. Dr M said to draw up all the syringes from the vial at once but that was in the context of measuring out. I am currently diving in to 4 and overseas. I start a new vial the day before I leave so figure the vial will travel better than drawn up syringes. Is there an issue just drawing up as you go or can that be a hygiene problem? Did anyone just draw up daily once you knew the measurements..
    @pingc383 good to see things are progressing. Once you have that appointment and plan it goes fast.
    I did a few times when I was too tired to draw all my syringes...I was being lazy. I don't think it will hurt. When I went away I had all my syringes drawn up and put in a lunch box so they didn't get ruined or btoken and put with an ice pack.
    Also I remember the last stim I was meant to start taking something new (can't remember name) and had to draw liquid from the vial. I asked her about having the whole vial drawn out and she said no do it day by day.
    Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on dh sperm quality @pingc383. Yes definitely share with dr M these test results and see what he says

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    So I got the Wazza results and DH doesn't have any sperm issues. Everything was normal for him, but for me I had: elevated anti-thyroglobulin levels. Normal is less than 50, mine were 566!! They were 370 last cycle and now they're close to double.
    They also told me I have celiac disease.......... My HLA celiac genotyping results said hetero for celiac.. I'm not sure what to do about that..

Going to stick it out with Dr M as I've clearly got immune issues.. I'll have to make another appointment with Dr M to update him on the celiac..
    At least now you have answers and are going on the right direction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @nattie84 - the acne had started.. Thankfully I can stop DHEA on cd2, which is next week.......
    are u usually prone to breakouts? I am prone to random pimples and that's what u scared of. Is it bad? Do you stop the DHEA when you do a cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL!!! Are you seeing Dr Alison Gee? I thought it was an FS!! Lol. I think I'm confusing you with someone else who was seeing Wazza! What protocol does Dr Gee have you on?
    Haha!!! Ok so I'm currently on CD10 / but day 8 of stims. Gee has me on:
    -175iu Gonal F
    -Cetrotide blocker injection (1x Needle a day)
    -Prednisolone 10mg from CD8, which is then increased to 25mg day of EPU (although I'm following Dr M's recommendation on that which was 20mg from CD1 before moving to 25mg after EPU.
    and tomorrow I will be adding Luveris (which I had never heard of until today) as it seems as though the blocker (to stop me from ovulating) is working a little too well as my LH levels are a bit low. So apparently Luveris is supposed to help with this...

I must say, Dr Gee has certainly looked at my results in a way that no other FS has. I'm so impressed that they even picked up on that.

I'm thinking if all continues to go well (as in, doesn't get cancelled on me - because we all know what IVF is like!) EPU will be early next week. I hope so because i'm already feeling full!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eveclo For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (12-10-2016),pingc383  (07-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 and @ange1111 I've got the same gene for celiac disease and I consulted with my GP who said only 1 in 30 people with that gene have celiac disease and if I want to be sure I should get the biopsy. I chose the other option and just stayed off gluten as I also have endometriosis and gluten causes inflammation in the body. It was initially very difficult for me as so many foods have hidden gluten in them but now I'm more comfortable with the new eating habits. I love buckwheat pancakes and crepes and rice is my all time favourite

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (12-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies, for those of you that took Neupogen/Filgrastim with your stim cycle for egg quality, can you tell me what dose you were put on? For my upcoming cycle I have been give a dose of 0.5mcg/kg of body weight which comes out to be 26 mcg per day. My other FS thinks it's a very low dose and recommends 60 mcg per day for egg quality. I am confused about who to listen to and seeking info here. TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had transfer yesterday. 3rd time with donor eggs. We get there this time with Dr M help. We had him on board on second attempt last year but this time doing the kitchen sink approach.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (13-10-2016),Olive79  (12-10-2016),pingc383  (12-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant I had my transfer yesterday too! When's your BT? Mines on Friday 21st. I've never had a BFP so really hoping I do with Dr M's help. Good luck. Hope this was sticks for you!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (13-10-2016),Olive79  (12-10-2016),pingc383  (12-10-2016)