Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1181
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

-

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    @Mongol I'm trying but I'm scared I have already wasted 3 embryos I don't have much more in me
    Don't be afraid and have faith that it'll work as you'll be trying the meds this time. Try to be positive, I know it's not easy. All the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith750 View Post
    @Mongol. Thanks. Very similar issues. I am taking Tresos natal which has active folate. My FS also wants me to take 5mg of active folate due to being on prednisone. It's just a precaution I think as he said slightly increased risk of cleft lip with prednisone.

Had a progesterone level done yesterday, which is increasing. So my FS doesnt think it needs to be monitored anymore, but I'll double check with my ob when I see her next week for a repeat scan. My FS even wanted me to drop from 400mg of pessary twice a day to once a day, but I think I'll just wait to see my ob. Fingers crossed all goes well.

@ cag14. My NK cell % was slightly elevated, but my activated NK cells was within range.
    @bubbletrouble, my ANA ranges from 1:80 to 1:160. How about your levels.

Best wishes.
    1:160 was my lowest! It was 1:1280 and my FS at the time said they don't bother playing with the sample after that point. Not sure if going through pregnancy did something to lower it, or just luck of the draw.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbletrouble For This Useful Post:

Faith750  (18-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bubbletrouble I haven't been told anyone about my NKC other then 28 per sent or 25 I can't remember now

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mongol

You can get Tresos natal from a compounding chemist. A lot of naturopaths also have prenatals with active folate. I buy mine from visionary chemist but I'm in newcastle. Thorne brand also sells active folate. My FS was just being extra cautious I think. But there's no harm in taking extra folate, a lot of people take 5mg of folate if they are on anti-epileptic drugs etc.
    May I ask what you are taking neupogen for? Thanks and best wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really don't know how any of you ladies can cope through this. I haven't even got to the transfer and I'm freaking out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith750 View Post
    @Mongol

You can get Tresos natal from a compounding chemist. A lot of naturopaths also have prenatals with active folate. I buy mine from visionary chemist but I'm in newcastle. Thorne brand also sells active folate. My FS was just being extra cautious I think. But there's no harm in taking extra folate, a lot of people take 5mg of folate if they are on anti-epileptic drugs etc.
    May I ask what you are taking neupogen for? Thanks and best wishes.
    Thanks I'll look it up as I want to switch my prenatal plus swallowing 3 huge pills these days has been very difficult.

Neupogen is for me and partners HLA matches and KIR AA haplotype diagnosed for me, if that makes any sense. From what I've read, It basically suppresses the immune and also helps cell division in embryos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    I really don't know how any of you ladies can cope through this. I haven't even got to the transfer and I'm freaking out
    You'll soon realise that you're much much stronger than you ever thought try not to think about it too much and distract yourself as much as you can.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (19-05-2017),Faith750  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Hoping to get a little help.. I have just had my 7 embryos tested with only 2 pgs. I am flying to Sydney on Monday to have a hysteroscopy, scratch, biopsy and intralipids with Dr M.

My last FET was also with Dr M were i was using clexane and prednisolone with untested embryos.

Since then we have found out we both share the same gene with the DQ Alpha match. We have decided to just do the intralipids and not the LIT as we live in remote WA and it would cost us a small fortune to travel there return twice in the 1 month. Has anyone got this match and still gone on to have a baby with just the intralipids and not the LIT?

We are financially starting to struggle but we want this so bad.

Thank you x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pops For This Useful Post:

Faridafarida08  (27-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi i dont really post on this thread much because i use donor embryos but i am doing intralipids and was wondering if someone can give me some advice please? I am pregnant and am doing intrallipids as i have immune issues. I did intralipids 2 weeks before transfer, at transfer, 2 weeks after transfer and my fs is getting me to come back for intralipids at 6 weeks and 8 weeks. I dont have a reproductive endocrinologist though and my fertility clinic dont really have a specific protocol. So my question is, does anyone know for how long i should keep doing intralipids after 8 weeks? I want to do eveything to keep the baby so happy to keep doing it but i dont know what to ask for? How long would dr.m get you to do intralipids? Do ladies do it every 2 weeks for the whole pregnancy? Or what the longest anyone has heard of people doing it for? Any advice greatly apprieciated, thanks ladies