ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 108 of 119 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1181
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    @bubbletrouble worked twice so you have had successful cycles? How close from when you stated the meds did you fall? I'm only just starting so I'm wondering if I need a time to get it all in
    Yes I have a 3yr old and I'm currently in my 2nd trimester with this baby, so past the point where I weaned off the steroids.

When my ANA levels were very high I started the steroids from day 1 of the cycle. When they were only elevated I just started on the day of embryo transfer. With both successful cycles I started aspirin on transfer day and clexane at BFP. The levels were only tested prior to the cycles starting, not during the cycle itself. I've had 2 pregnancies from 4 transfers.
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    @bubbletrouble worked twice so you have had successful cycles? How close from when you stated the meds did you fall? I'm only just starting so I'm wondering if I need a time to get it all in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bubbletrouble I inboxed you thanks for getting back to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ mongol, Dr S simply said that he didn't think I needed Dr B's testing. He also said he didnt understand a lot of Dr B's testing and felt it was very expensive given the evidence behind it was not main******. But I feel as though Dr S would cave in if pushed. Anyways, we decided to see Dr M instead, as he is local and less stress/hassle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith750 View Post
    @ mongol, Dr S simply said that he didn't think I needed Dr B's testing. He also said he didnt understand a lot of Dr B's testing and felt it was very expensive given the evidence behind it was not main******. But I feel as though Dr S would cave in if pushed. Anyways, we decided to see Dr M instead, as he is local and less stress/hassle.
    I see. I reckon if you tell Dr S that you believe in Dr B's testing and are happy to pay for it, he shouldn't have a problem arranging the bloods to be shipped. It's very strange to hear this as Dr S has partnered up with Dr B to assist with the testing, protocols etc.

To share with you, I'm currently on Dr B's protocol after a natural pregnancy just before starting another IVF cycle. I'm 10 weeks and will continue with his protocol. I got the protocol after Dr B's immune testing revealed a few things for me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

Faith750  (15-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cag14, did your doctor perform any testing to confirm why the PGD tested embryos are failing to establish a pregnancy? Have you had any immune testing done? I also thought my problem was chromosomally abnormal embryos (after 4 miscarriages) so went for IVF just to get PGD done. I then lost another pregnancy early on of a PGD tested embryo and another one didn't even implant. That revealed that perhaps there's something else that's rejecting the embryos. I then had immune testing done which revealed a few issues. I'm now on an immune protocol on a natural pregnancy. Fingers crossed all goes well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

Faith750  (15-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

Double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbletrouble it's great to hear about your success, I hope you cruise through the rest of your pregnancy. Can I ask, are you taking Clexane and aspirin till the end of your pregnancy and were your ANA levels under control while you're taking Clexane? TIA

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

Double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    @bubbletrouble it's great to hear about your success, I hope you cruise through the rest of your pregnancy. Can I ask, are you taking Clexane and aspirin till the end of your pregnancy and were your ANA levels under control while you're taking Clexane? TIA
    Thankyou ☺

I'll be on both until around 36 weeks and we'll see how I'm tracking then for how I'm going to deliver (trying for a VBAC). I could continue with the clexane until just a couple of days before if I end up having another c-section.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbletrouble For This Useful Post:

Mongol  (15-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mongol I haven't had any immune testing done this time. I don't know if I ever did to be honest. PGD has to be done as I have a balanced translocation hence why I had to do ivf to start with. We had success in 2013 so I guess that's why we only did that NKC blood test and biopsy.

I'm stressing about it